Sackboy
436 posts

Re: Sunday races

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Since I cant make the HP right at 900 it'll be 907 so that'll give you some breathing room dm. the max weight limit is 1500kg. thanks to the help from F1cheetor. I mean I knew that it would keep everything more even and fair, I just don't do much on limiting things on any game but I'll make this game a exception. it felt weird when I had to stay within limits when I was trying to find a car that works with the rules lol. I'm always willing to try something new.

and DaletonaDave, I said I'm open to suggestions so that means if you have suggestions you're free to tell me your suggestions Smiley Tongue. and I'll try my best to keep things fresh.

My GT6 club number 1036691
the club is for my ;X2014 jr racing events I host.
we also have a facebook page, check it out by clicking here
Message 11 of 85 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Well, that does kinda change the car I was going to use.. Smiley Tongue

No problem. I'll get back on finding another...

See you then.
Message 12 of 85 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
Well, that does kinda change the car I was going to use.. Smiley Tongue

No problem. I'll get back on finding another...

See you then.

But I'm still sorry though lol. this is probably more how its going to be now. 

edit

I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a car for the sunday races. I've spent all night long and haven't yet found a car. I would get a car that I can get 1500kg but too low of a hp (like 500-600hp vs 907hp kind of too low), cant seem to get both other than one of the other. I may go have a look in friends profiles and see if I can find a car there or unless someone could gift me a car that has the things I'm looking for below. I may lower the hp to around 800hp latter on, I really don't want to change anything anymore because dm has already had to chnge his car once to meet the latest requrements, so to prevent me having to change it so I can use my cars I'm asking for one for the races haha.

things in the car I'm looking for.

as close to 907hp as possible (can go over 907, I'll just limit the power to 907hp)

able to tweak the weight so that I can make it 1500kg (no lower than 1300kg)

good brakes where I don't have to brake way before the turn

make sure its not a ford because I tend to hate their brakes, I've adjusted tons of things and they still suck haha

I could buy the same lambo again so I could race but same problem, can get the weight but a little less hp than 907 and I want both if possible lol.

note to self, don't do tuning when you're tired, it doesn't end well because now my lambo is too light for a 1500kg limit race. my head hurts, and I wish I was joking Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 85 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

You'll find that the higher HP cars tend to also be light.  Not all do this (the Veyron for example) but most do.  The McLaren F1, Cerebra Speed 12, Zondas (R and 7.3), and the Enzo Ferrari all can make at least close enough to the HP to be in the race, but none can make 1500kg, starting at 1250 or less.  (A couple start at 1050 or so...)

But then there are the Austin Martin, the Mercedes models, and an Audi for example which work fine.  Then there is the already mentioned Veyron...

Depends on if you want lightweight sports cars or the Luxury sports...

Just trying to help.

Try this:

http://www.gtdata.net/car_search_results.php?search_id=10863

OOPS and of course it does not save the search parameters in the link.  Sorry.

So, click "Search Cars"

Scroll down the page to Performance

Set Max Power/Min Weight to >= and set Power to 900 (or whatever) and >= Weight to 1300 (or whatever)

Go down to Catagorization

Set Production and Street to TRUE

Go down and click Search

You can select each car for details.

Hope this helps.

Message 14 of 85 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jan 10, 2013
So sorry to mess things up for you Andy. I feel I helped you get that headache too. I will lend or gift cars you can choose from. I will also be on later afternoon as well to sort it out with.
Please guys, feel free to throw Andy some input. I am not the "say all" that's for sure.
" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 15 of 85 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:
So sorry to mess things up for you Andy. I feel I helped you get that headache too. I will lend or gift cars you can choose from. I will also be on later afternoon as well to sort it out with.
Please guys, feel free to throw Andy some input. I am not the "say all" that's for sure.

its no ones fault except mine. you got a good thing started because that 1500kg does drag the race cars closer to like the every day cars more I noticed so its not all bad. being tired and making myself find a car that is right for the races don't mix well haha.

dm

I'll try that search thing you talked about, that should save a lot of time, thanks.

edit

I really don't want to do this but F1 strikes again on being right haha. I'll make the limit of hp 601hp. this way we all can pretty much use any car. but the Weight limit of 1500kg is remaining the same. so sorry guys. I like that better, now I can use most of any of my cars. last change I swear. forgive me dm Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 85 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Jan 11, 2013
No problem. It'll be a lot more managable anyway.

Thanks.
Message 17 of 85 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Jan 11, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
No problem. It'll be a lot more managable anyway.

Thanks.

That was the reason for changing it. I've even set up a few cars for the sunday races Smiley Happy

you're welcome

i'm working on some ideas for the daytona 500 race. I know its a long way aways but getting that done and out of the way ahead of time. since I have a NASCAR I've been thinking about making that a NASCAR type race every year, any takers? I'm going to plan this type race carefuly so that I don't keep changing things around like I did with the sunday races with the HP and stuff lol.

Message 18 of 85 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5114 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

All ya gotta do is look at my ID to know I'm ALWAYS ready for some NASCAR at DALEtona!!! Smiley Very Happy

I'll give ya 3 guesses as to which car I'll be using. The first 2 don't count either. Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 85 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

DaletonaDave wrote:

All ya gotta do is look at my ID to know I'm ALWAYS ready for some NASCAR at DALEtona!!! Smiley Very Happy

I'll give ya 3 guesses as to which car I'll be using. The first 2 don't count either. Smiley Wink

I should've seen that coming lol. just in-case if you forgot it'll be daytona 500 (200 laps) so if you're willing to go that long then get your game face on because it's gonna be a long ride.

I know what car you're going to use, your ID says it all Smiley LOL

you know what car I'm going to use? I'll give you a hint, his car number starts with number 2. should be easy if I already told you lol.

the daytona 500 nascar details

cars restricted to-nascar

tire wear/fuel consumption-normal

tire restriction-not restricted

let me know what you guys think so far about the nascar daytona 500 (200 laps) restrictions I have in place so far

got my nascar car set up. may make some adjustments latter on but for right now I'm pretty happy with the setup I've made.

Message 20 of 85 (291 Views)
0 Likes