Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

DAMN!   Really close race, looks fun, hopefully I can get in on this sometime.  

 

 

Message 70 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/17/2009
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

i think the most we had was 11 at one time...... btw, we did daytona with a double file start, it was awesome.

 

sweet got a little of my laguna come back slide out first corner and came back to finish 2nd...... needed another lap!

Message 71 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

I was away this weekend, but i just got back and i got an invite for this (from someone) I accepted the friend request! 

Message 72 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2004
Offline
4068 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

Oh man....you guys looked like you were having a BLAST. I would absolutely LOVE to join you guys sometime.

 

Great video.

Message 73 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

yeah its gonna be a blast to race against you CLANK! 

Message 74 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2004
Offline
4068 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

 


Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

yeah its gonna be a blast to race against you CLANK! 


 

I HATE LIVING IN THE CARIBBEAN !!!!!!

 

Well....not really. Waiting an extra week for my games is not sooo bad. Vegeta....my copy of GT5 should get here today or tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as it does buddy. I should be ready for som Slow Mo' Monday come next week. But first you and me gotta do some Kart racing

Message 75 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

Yeah, I definately want to try some of the slow mo racing competitions, but it will be tough because of the time difference for me.   although generally I don't work Tuesday mornings (you guys race Monday night I assume).   However I do have Japanese lessons Tuesday mornings, but well we'll see what the times are like and go from there.

 

But yeah we definately need to do some cart racing! 

Message 76 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2004
Offline
4068 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

 


Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Yeah, I definately want to try some of the slow mo racing competitions, but it will be tough because of the time difference for me.   although generally I don't work Tuesday mornings (you guys race Monday night I assume).   However I do have Japanese lessons Tuesday mornings, but well we'll see what the times are like and go from there.

 

But yeah we definately need to do some cart racing! 


Sure thing Vegeta

.

 

Message 77 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 1, 2010

CaribbeanCLANK wrote:

 


Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Yeah, I definately want to try some of the slow mo racing competitions, but it will be tough because of the time difference for me.   although generally I don't work Tuesday mornings (you guys race Monday night I assume).   However I do have Japanese lessons Tuesday mornings, but well we'll see what the times are like and go from there.

 

But yeah we definately need to do some cart racing! 


Sure thing Vegeta

.

 


Sounds good.   also DAMMIT I spelled "kart" wrong.  LOL

Message 78 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/24/2010
Offline
695 posts
 

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Dec 2, 2010

I'm glad you guys are excited about it. I definetly agree with running some Kart races next Monday as well. Hope to see you guys out there, I'm sure we'll have some slots open throughout the night.

Message 79 of 437 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes