Wastelander
695 posts

Re: Slow Mo' Mondays [GT Elite]

Nov 16, 2010

Thanks for all the compliments guys. We hope you can make it out there with us. Since you have to earn your low performance vehicles in career mode to take them online be sure you stock up on a few to get prepared.

Message 10 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 16, 2010
This is exactly what I was looking for. Count me in.
Message 11 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Nov 16, 2010

Wow I just checked out Your Site, It's very pro. There is going to be quite a lot of competition between the different racing leagues. I already know of at least two groups that have been running successful races. It's going to be interesting around here with all of the New Guys showing up. Good Luck !

Message 12 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
695 posts

Nov 17, 2010

mmacek96 wrote:

Wow I just checked out Your Site, It's very pro. There is going to be quite a lot of competition between the different racing leagues. I already know of at least two groups that have been running successful races. It's going to be interesting around here with all of the New Guys showing up. Good Luck !

Thanks for the compliment mmacek96, we've put alot of work into the site. As for a competition between racing leagues I don't consider GT Elite to be part of it but I know what you mean. We have a very casual approach to our racing and just want to have fun. As you can see in this video I'm a very average driver. I do agree with you about how interesting things may get though with GT5 right around the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkfvuhvch4k

Message 13 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 18, 2010

This event sounds like a lot of fun. At the top of the post though it mentions sending a psn request for more info, but who should I be adding? Rockstardom? 

Message 14 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Nov 18, 2010

I applied at your website.  I'd love to start racing online! 

Message 15 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 18, 2010

Darkstrke wrote:

This event sounds like a lot of fun. At the top of the post though it mentions sending a psn request for more info, but who should I be adding? Rockstardom? 

Yes add RoCkStArDoM to your psn friends then ask on there or click the sig and ask there

Message 16 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 18, 2010
Ah ok, I figured thats who I would add. I also applied to the gt elite sight as well. Looks like a great group of people over there.
Message 17 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
695 posts

Nov 19, 2010

Yes, we've got a good bunch getting together over there. But let's talk about Slow Mo' Mondays.

A little bump draft down the straight much? Hahaha.. no but seriously this should be a good starting event for alot of us. I'll be spending most of my first few days in GT Life earning a decent garage so I can have some options for the online mode. Then I'll probably do some casual online racing with some of the guys over the weekend before our first Slow Mo' Mondays event kicks off. Can't wait to see you guys out there.

Message 18 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Nov 21, 2010

Hey here you guys are,didnt even know you were over ok im GhostNasty...duh lol yea we are trying to make a big and friendly community over at gtelite for real invite some more of all your  friends over its going to be great.

Message 19 of 437 (19 Views)
0 Likes