Highlighted
Jun 06 2012
By: dantet3hd3vil First Son 17 posts

Should there be MORE Bonus Races?

3 replies 21 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

I was currently looking at some YouTube videos and finding out how to get big money fast, and I came across a thing called a Bonus Race Event. And these videos were taken on June 2011. So Im like "Well, how come they've stopped doing these so called Bonus Races?" When you guys are playing, you probably miss the Bonus Races because they give you so much money and EXP, right? Especially when you have 2x rewards. So now all I do is dumb seasonal events and LONG_____endurances to get to the cars i want. I want the F10 '10 but its SO expensive. And you guys who probably played the Bonus Races got expensive and fast cars AS WELL. Me...well I want to buy the Ferrari F1 and STILL have at least a million dollars left (of course I want MORE MONEY!!!)

What Im saying is that Gran Turismo needs to bring the Bonus Races back. It'll make people (or...drivers) happy (again)!

So what do YOU say...

Should the Bonus Races come back??

-dantet3hd3vil

Dante_4.png

Message 1 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Should there be MORE Bonus Races?

Jun 6, 2012

At least YOU have internet.... I don't... so imagine how long it takes for me to have expensive cars and i don't complain...  If you want an easy game i think your in the wrong game. You know rome as taken more than one day to build... So keep playing my friend... When you get your 2x bonus at the end of your seasonal race, think about me who as to race at least 8 or 10 races to get that kind of money... The 300k of Grand Valley is only paying about $150 000 i think (it's about 2hours race).

Please PD give us Endurance races. 24 minutes is not enough...
Message 2 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Really?  The current seasonal at Cape Ring will get you at least 1.2 million in just over 10 minutes if you're using the right car.  The f2010 costs 12.5 million.  That means you have to run the race 10 times to have enough credits to buy it.  That figures out to be less than two hours.  That is shorter than any of the endurance races would be to run and you would have the car you want.

DIsclaimer: My opinions are just that, MY opinions. They in no way shape or form express the opinions of anyone else unless they happen to agree with me.

Actual quote from a driver: "I never brake check anyone, but if I see you right behind me, I'm going to brake as hard as I can"
Message 3 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Jun 6, 2012

jlbowler wrote:

Really?  The current seasonal at Cape Ring will get you at least 1.2 million in just over 10 minutes if you're using the right car.  The f2010 costs 12.5 million.  That means you have to run the race 10 times to have enough credits to buy it.  That figures out to be less than two hours.  That is shorter than any of the endurance races would be to run and you would have the car you want.

DIsclaimer: My opinions are just that, MY opinions. They in no way shape or form express the opinions of anyone else unless they happen to agree with me.

Actual quote from a driver: "I never brake check anyone, but if I see you right behind me, I'm going to brake as hard as I can"

Wow that is a lots of money to be had in my game!  Would 1.2 million buy very many cars though?

Message 4 of 4 (21 Views)
0 Likes