Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Re: Season #2 Ferrari F1 Championship (online season)

Feb 17, 2012

toolo4sno wrote:

Season #2 Suzuka race is up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxJV67J2mk

HD versions should be up later tonight.

Wow! That is an excellent Video! Almost like a real F1 race on TV, lol. A lot of work put into this video. Over an hour long! How did you upload such a long video? Where did you get those sound files from?

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 771 of 774 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Thanks.  Check out the other two races from Season #2.  If you do watch them, watch Madrid first as it sets up Monaco's race in an ironic way.

I'm not sure exactly what did it, but I have a good standing with Youtube.  A while ago they authorized my account for videos over 15 minute.  I haven't actually seen a number limit, but I think my biggest so far is just over 1 hr 30min.  I think if you don't have any copyright violations and don't delete files after you UL them, you're on the right path.  They really don't like you deleting files, at least that's the impression I get.  I seem to remember getting demoted (or a warning) after deleting a file once.  That's why I keep the first version of the Monaco race up there.  Its the same thing w/o commentary, but I don't dare delete it for fear of reprisal.  You'd think they'd want their HDDs cleaned up.  Then again knowing me, I'd keep working on something I uploaded again and again, deleting old verions.  George Lucas style.

I get the modern commentary from the 2011 races that I captured. I can rip them straight from the center channel on my Vegas Movie Studio time line.  I can hear all the throat clearings and funny noises the mics pick up, but the race drowns out.  Some of the files I can't edit in Vegas due to broadcasting errors.  I can record the audio in other ways though.  I recently bought a 4-track audio recorder that I can recorder (thru line in) the center channel audio.  The older commentary is from videos I've downloaded or recorder the audio.  They are on http://www.f1archives.com.  My intro is patterned after an early 90's intro to the BBC Grand Prix F1 program.  I was really worried about the intro song getting me a copyright hit, but so far so good.

Message 772 of 774 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Hello Guys,

I have start also a Ferrari F1 Championchip on GTP.

I hope you guys will join me.

I need much drivers.

Here is the link.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244514

Message 773 of 774 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: Ferrari F1 2011 Championship (online season)

Jul 22, 2012

I just layed down a 1:15.390 with Racing Hard tires. Useing the controller joysticks

Message 774 of 774 (64 Views)
0 Likes