Sackboy
576 posts

Re: Street Warriors (Race 3 at Tsukuba on 11/28, (Enjoy the Thanksgiving break)

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

practice as you wish in my lounge.  offical start time is 9 for practice.  9:35 Q race goes green, should be green on the feature by 9:45.

remember ONE pace lap at the start at 50 MPH

1  2
3  4
5  6
7  8

fall into double file formation after exiting the interloop. P1 starts the race between the pit enterance and the starting line. 

2 wheels on pavement at all times.  use any and  all the pavement you wish

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 81 of 96 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 6, 2012

ive view the replay from the q-race... i cant get the frame to stop RIGHT ON the line.  the frame before it shows ECI in the lead,  the frame after shows me in the lead.   if anyone can get it right on the line id like to see.  other then that its going to be a tie 4:56:116 for both cars and 0.000 difference as timing and scoring listed it. (both ECI and myself would get 3 points for the victory and Juan would get 1 for 3rd place in the q-race.

congrats to NoLimitBig on his first league win?  i dont remember if he has won a race online since ive been racing.  either way congrats! the finish there was 0.008.  

AMAZING hard and CLOSE racing by everyone tongiht!

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 82 of 96 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 6, 2012

prizes were sent out last night after the race.

Q Race *still under review*

1. L_Keniston_13K / eciracing (tied 3 points each)
3. Juan De Juarez (1 point)
4. Ramjet53
5. NoLimitBig

FEATURE results

1. NoLimitBig
2. L_Keniston_13K
3. Juan De Juarez
4. Eciracing
5. Ramjet53

Next week were going 20 Laps around Madrid in Reverse Direction  (Just a little something different for once)

that preview race was interesting to say the least.  i could not see around that mini van Juan was driving and im not even sure what a BE-1 is but it didnt seem that bad lol

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 83 of 96 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 10, 2012

20 Laps wednesday night around madrid reverse direction.  375pp as normal, light damage, assists optional for all racers, Sport Hard tires. Try to give room in the chicane turn 1 as well as the chicane before the uphill run.   try not to lead the guy you just passed into a armco

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 84 of 96 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Re: Street Warriors (coming this Fall)

Dec 18, 2012

i have the results for last week i havnt updated yet,  ive been very very busy with life in general, holiday stuff and every other little thing this week. i will get them updated today or tomorrow AM. i promise!!

we are at the nurberging  type V  track tomorrow night.  Because of the large scale of the track there will be no qualifying race.  Grid will be set in reverse order of points.  

also for the pace  we will drive 50 MPH from the point we spawn for the start around the "new circut" and we will take the "green flag" at the start line on the original  track infront of the small pit road.  we race 4 laps.  each lap takes about 9 1/2 to 10 minutes

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 85 of 96 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 19, 2012

see you guys tonight!   4 laps on the Nurbergring Type 5 track!  no q race due to the size of the track and we will pace lap from the  start line on the front straight  to the start finish line on the nurberging track ujst as you enter the "old track"

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 86 of 96 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Very impressive guys.  we had a great race at the berg.  juan and i raced right down to the last turn for the win.  we bumped a couple times but hey thats racing!  that was surely a points changing night.  it should be really close right now between the top 2 and 3rd and 4th not out of it yet.

next week we are racing at  Chamonix Mini  for the Street Warriors Christmas Classic! 3 Qualifying laps followed by 30 laps of hard nose side by side racing around the french ice oval (its kidney bean shaped but still very ovalish)  This is also part of a 3 race mini short track championship (chamonix, Baystate speedway, and the Daytona Flag pole race) that the winner of will receive a new car from me as an insentive for new drivers and thoes at the bottom of the points list to have something to race for in the 2nd half of the season. same rules apply as always for this event with one minor exception...

i will ask that everyone paint their cars Red or Green for christmas. rims may be any color you like,   i was going to say NO white cars because you would never be able to see a white car in the snow clouds but seeing its christmas why ont have some fun here and show some holiday cheer :-)

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 87 of 96 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 24, 2012

seems to be about a 47.8 to a 48.3 lap time average depending on what i race for a car.

- 3 laps for qualifying.
- We will run 1 pace lap at 50PMH  We can line up in side by side formation any time after the hair pin turn.
- 30 lap feauture
- There is NO "off track here". It's all snow no matter where you put the car. Just try to keep it off the walls and give each other room.
- The snow cloud behind the cars is NUTS to race in.  if you get caught in the back your going to have a he|| of a hard time getting to the front.  Should make Qualifying VERY interesting.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 88 of 96 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Results from Germany!

1. L_Keniston_13k (Toyota Celica)
2. Juan-De-Juraez (Mazda Protoge)
3. NolimitBig (VW Beetle)
4. Ramjet (VW Lupo)
5. Eciracing (Honda civic)
6. Jch8r  (Mazda mx5)
7. Iceanspice  (toyota vitz)

you guys did GREAT with the rolling start and forming up into side by side for the start this race. The racing was really good from what i saw for a tough track.  4 laps was perfect for the distance and took us 45 minutes roughly to run the race. Looking forward to seeing you all on the Ice track tomorrow night.  remember that This will be part of a 3 race mini series within the over all series known as the short track shootout.  Cham. mini, Baystate and the Daytona Flag pole race will all be part of this mini 3 race series for some small prizes.  i just want everyone to still have something they can be racing for late in the season.  points are being updated now along with cars used list.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 89 of 96 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 26, 2012

how fitting that were on the snow track for the North Pole Grand Prix tonight and a major storm is barring down on the northeast of the united states where im from.  Remember  Red or Green cars are encouraged but not required. looking to have some fun tonight.  this race could shake up the standings again.  i have only turned about 10 practice laps because i didnt announce this event untill last week and didnt want to have any kind of advantage.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 90 of 96 (166 Views)
0 Likes