Oct 25 2012
By: nickagroth First Son 4 posts

National Association for Simulation Auto Racing

1 replies 198 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

If you like to race NASCAR, or any car really, you can go to www.nasarracing.webs.com  Nickagroth, Speed_Energy, and Carl2448 are all co-owners of the league. We have a very organized system and a good set of rules. We race monday nights at 9:00 P.M. Eastern time

Submit your applications and we will accept them as soon as possible, thanks!

-NASAR

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: National Association for Simulation Auto Racing

Nov 12, 2012

I'm sorry dude, but I'm tired of sitting by and watching this crap time after time. I just saw this after another plug at your league you had up. I understand you guys are gone from the SeeTheAir, but Dang man, I viewed the site out of curiosity...and BAM, half you info (league rules and such) were ALL (except for little adds here and there, and I do mean a lil') COPIED from the STA league site.

Cant you guys get anything frickin original. You're even using THREE dang tracks that WE made and have them in your GT5 league. That's f'd up, and purely pathetic.

Please get some originality please, and stop ripping off from our site. Definately not legit.

Be Part of the Action... Members from Australia to Africa, covering 7 countries across 5 continents...Register at www.SeeTheAir.com

Follow us on Twitter - @seetheair
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)
0 Likes