Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Monday Night Racing

Nov 28, 2012

when do you post the specs? i wasn't preped yesterday.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 321 of 2,644 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3246 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Yup, was a great time, and some great battles going on even in the middle of the field.

Juan, MasterGT usually posts the weekly specs the day before sometimes earlier.  Keep an eye here over the course of the weekend and you'll catch it!

Message 322 of 2,644 (122 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44376 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Yes, Juan, look for the specs and instructions in the first two posts a day or two before the race. I try to make it easy for most players to just jump right in (without needing a lot of prep time or practice), but it saves everyone from waiting if the players are ready first before they enter the room.

Thanks for joining us, last night.

Message 323 of 2,644 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Master, I haven't raced online for quit some time. I've found players who mess up their race will try to ruin and sabotage for other racers, or drop out if thay fall behind. I will stick it out even if I'm in last place. I wish there were more people like you, who play the sport and play fairly. I like the rules you have put in place. I have several racing IDS. The oldest and with the most xps points. Is TIMMSTER22. Please let me know of your next event. I also race codemasters F1 2011. If there are other players out there, who may want to form a league, or perhaps Gt5. Please let me know. My other ID is bad-ju-ju-6-6-6. I am open to race anybody who will race with the same guidelines presented from the master or e-mail me @ 'tadlong55@gmail.com' Thanks and hope to hear back from those who may be intrested. I live is the US PST
Message 324 of 2,644 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5049 posts

Nov 29, 2012

¤ How about for this Monday we run the new Corvette C7?  I'm sure that would be a good time on the track.  What ya think MastrGT?

Playstation PlusPlatinum Trophy  PSN ID: SpoolnBad                              Add Me On FacebookPSN ID: SpoolnBad"No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge
Message 325 of 2,644 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Sorry wrong spelling for ' bad-juju-6-6-6 ' is the correct spelling
Message 326 of 2,644 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3621 posts

Nov 29, 2012
You might also check out the thread for GT Saturdays... If Saturday afternoon would be good for you. 3pm eastern, noon your time I believe...

You would fit right in at both these events. Trust me.
Message 327 of 2,644 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44376 posts

Nov 29, 2012

SpoolnBad wrote:

¤ How about for this Monday we run the new Corvette C7?  I'm sure that would be a good time on the track.  What ya think MastrGT?

The Vette doesn't fit the program for the next little while, however I may consider it for the last Monday of December, which is the 5th one. You might want to actually drive the car before getting too excited. Without tuning, it is a bit of a handful. Smiley Tongue

Message 328 of 2,644 (84 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44376 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Bad-JuJu-6-6-6 wrote:
I wish there were more people like you, who play the sport and play fairly. I like the rules you have put in place.

The rules are nothing special, just basic courtesy and commonsense. In fact, the people who show up pretty well follow good on-line behavior anyway, so there is little need for worrying about bad drivers. Even the drivers who just drop in are mostly well behaved, these days, too. At least that has been my experience hosting these events.

You are welcome to join us each Monday. The details are always posted in the top two posts.

Message 329 of 2,644 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5049 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

SpoolnBad wrote:

The Vette doesn't fit the program for the next little while, however I may consider it for the last Monday of December, which is the 5th one. You might want to actually drive the car before getting too excited. Without tuning, it is a bit of a handful. Smiley Tongue

¤ I was hoping for a little bit of a challenge across the board hehe

Playstation PlusPlatinum Trophy  PSN ID: SpoolnBad                              Add Me On FacebookPSN ID: SpoolnBad"No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge
Message 330 of 2,644 (72 Views)
0 Likes