Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Re: Mazda Roadster TC Series "Mazda Cup"

Sep 29, 2012

Sucks you can't make it Ice, and nice to join us Juan. Everyone ready to go racing tonight? Remember, there was a Physics change done to the cars, now your setup may not work unless you made the setup after the update. Tires will also last much longer.

I take my life a quarter mile at a time.
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 231 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Room open for practice much early due to physic changes in the newset update.

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 231 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Racing.... Starts... NOW

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 231 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Final adjustment in the suspension had me losing 8 seconds a lap, I've called it quits. Sitting behind a wall.

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 231 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Tallying up the points of the last two races today.

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 231 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
748 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Too bad you messed with your set-up Whitey, you missed a good race.

F1 Cheeter was running good for 4 laps, but a small mistake at turn 1 put him far enough back to lose the draft.

Then it was 21 laps of real close racing between me and GoJet.

Awesome racing GoJet, one of the best 2 man races I've had.

Road Course - Daytona_1.jpg

Road Course - Daytona_2.jpg

Road Course - Daytona_3.jpg

Last lap turn 3, got on the gas too heavy and smoked the tires, I figured that was it, GoJet was going to get a good enough gap to run the last lap in front.

Road Course - Daytona.jpg

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 231 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Yep, sure was a great 4 laps until turn 1 and I knew I was going to gradually fall behind because I was out of the draft zone. But I "never" gave up nor do I give up. My laps after that mishap at turn 1 were flawless too and all I wanted to do for me was to maintain

consistent lap times which I did. It's all part of racing a series. Someone has to come in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.... But dang, those first four laps were awesome.

By the way, need a bit of "know how". When some one replies to a another's reply. How do they do that So So Wrote: and then start with their reply? I am not too sharp in how they do that because I wanna reply to certain one's replies.

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 231 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 1, 2012

F1Cheetor wrote:

Yep, sure was a great 4 laps until turn 1 and I knew I was going to gradually fall behind because I was out of the draft zone. But I "never" gave up nor do I give up. My laps after that mishap at turn 1 were flawless too and all I wanted to do for me was to maintain

consistent lap times which I did. It's all part of racing a series. Someone has to come in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.... But dang, those first four laps were awesome.

By the way, need a bit of "know how". When some one replies to a another's reply. How do they do that So So Wrote: and then start with their reply? I am not too sharp in how they do that because I wanna reply to certain one's replies.

like this F1?  click on the message you want to reply and then when  in post message screen click on top right "Quote" button  ( its next to "Spell Check")  :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 231 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Oct 1, 2012

iceandspice wrote:

F1Cheetor wrote:

like this F1?  click on the message you want to reply and then when  in post message screen click on top right "Quote" button  ( its next to "Spell Check")  :robothappy:

Whoa Dude! Thanks ice&spice. Yeah, kinda like this. That is so cool to know and knowing is half the battle.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 231 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Oct 2, 2012

peyepete wrote:

Awesome racing GoJet, one of the best 2 man races I've had.

Road Course - Daytona_1.jpg

Road Course - Daytona_2.jpg

Road Course - Daytona_3.jpg

Last lap turn 3, got on the gas too heavy and smoked the tires, I figured that was it, GoJet was going to get a good enough gap to run the last lap in front.

Road Course - Daytona.jpg

Great pictures man, I'll probably post a few from race 1 as well as race 2. My favorite picture is where you almost turned it... You can see the wheels are turned towards the opposite direction trying to save it.

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 231 (75 Views)
0 Likes