Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: Le Mans Race Series 2012-S (Online Racing Series)

Jun 22, 2012

John-GT5 wrote:

Okay, Finally I have some time.  Sorry everyone for missing in action here for a wile.

It was another great season if you are asking me .  This time eciracing's outstanding performance here was the reason why I keep pushing myself to improve my driving race after races.  I know I am not as fast as many of you guys, but I sure improve my time when comparing to my own from last season .  I know I said this before, but I am going to say it again.  Way to go Gojet!  Last few races you sure made eci work for his winning LOL... Great driving to both eci and Gojet.

Also, I had a great time racing with both wisc and JC.  My speed and driving style are very similar to both of you guys, and that is why It was a lot of fun being passed or passing you guys during racing.  Hope to continue this battle in next season! LOL .

To all other drivers who have also participated here (juan, wagg, fiji, ken, etc...) it was fun racing with you all too.  Hope to see you guys next season too.

Congrats to Gojet for wining the last race.

And congrats to eci for winning the series.

Hope next season I will be more competitive and become another driver to make eci work once in a wile for his winning!  LOL

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.

Always gotta gang up on me eh John?  LOL  j/k.

I definitely saw you improve from the time the season started.

In all honesty....I've never really been into these LMP cars.  The time slot just happened to work for me, and having raced with most of you guys before, I figured why not race with my buddies.  Turned out to be real fun.  Great racing to everyone!

Also wisc...I kept meaning to tell you this....I have a setup that I was working on for the LMP car you were using.  I never completely dialed it in, but I did get it running real good.  Didn't know if you wanted to try it out or something.  Totally up to you.  If you do, just shoot me a PM and I'll send it over to you.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 391 of 400 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Jun 22, 2012

eciracing wrote:

Always gotta gang up on me eh John?  LOL  j/k.

Hey, winner gets the rights to brag, so the looser gets the rights to "gang up" on the winner. LOL

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Message 392 of 400 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Jun 23, 2012

John-GT5 wrote:

Hey, winner gets the rights to brag, so the looser gets the rights to "gang up" on the winner. LOL

LOL.  I guess that's fair.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 393 of 400 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Jun 23, 2012

John-GT5 wrote:

@ wisc: 

Hey wisc,  my sons basketball training starts at Saturday 8:30 am PST now, so Saturday morning will be hard for me to attend any racing for the next few weeks (maybe a month or two).  If you are going to put any racing on Sunday morning before next le mans season starts, then let me know. I will be there.  HEY!  how about a off-road racing???  Anybody???

Hi everyone,

I have decided to start my own series to fill the gap before the next le mans series starts.  The series will use DTM cars (also known as German touring cars).  I have been doing some practice and these care are really easy and a lot of fun to drive.  Right now there are 4 cars I believe in the on-line dealership.  Otherwise a list of acceptable cars are listed in the A-Spec race for these cars.  Of which most will be included in this new series.  This will be my only post on here about it so stay tuned and look for the new thread to come in the next few weeks.  Otherwise pm me for more detail.  Suggestions are welcome!

Message 394 of 400 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Oh dear...

I just noticed that, upon the forum change, the leaderboard disappeared.

I still have it saved on my computer, but I wanted it to be conviniently under the OP...

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 395 of 400 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Wow. A lot of post got cut out. I know they warned us about it but did not expected this much. Also the Mobil version will take some time to get use to.

Anyway, my last post was about asking anybody wants to do a le man's gt race on Sunday? at about 10.30 am EST?  I will be in my lobby if anybody is interested.  we will decide on what track, pp limits, laps in the lobby. 

I think its time to change sig color LOL.

Message 396 of 400 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Hey John,

Sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  I am going to the baseball game

Message 397 of 400 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Where is everyone?  I have not seen anything new posted in a while.  I am going to be driving a Ferrari F430 on a real track here on Aug 12.  I'll post some pics and perhaps some video if I survive. Smiley Wink  Hope to see you guys soon.

Message 398 of 400 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Jul 19, 2012

henderse wrote:

Where is everyone?  I have not seen anything new posted in a while.  I am going to be driving a Ferrari F430 on a real track here on Aug 12.  I'll post some pics and perhaps some video if I survive. Smiley Wink  Hope to see you guys soon.

Season 3 will be starting soon.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Events/Le-Mans-Race-Series-2012-A-Online-Racing-...

That's an awesome opportunity! I agree, you should get a camera and secure it to the dashboard or something. Make extra sure you hit record, lol.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 399 of 400 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Jul 20, 2012

henderse wrote:

Where is everyone?  I have not seen anything new posted in a while.  I am going to be driving a Ferrari F430 on a real track here on Aug 12.  I'll post some pics and perhaps some video if I survive. Smiley Wink  Hope to see you guys soon.

SWEET!!!!! Smiley Happy 

Hey henderse, after your driving please do share your experience with us?Smiley Surprised  Because majority of us will never have the chance to experience driving a real F430, so with your help we can compare it with driving in GT5 and hopefully feel closer to driving a real F430.Smiley Tongue

Thanks in advance man.

Message 400 of 400 (47 Views)
0 Likes