First Son
17 posts

Re: Juarez Sports Car Challenge (Wednesday Night Series)

May 3, 2012

Good race last night guys and Eci, congrats again on the win. He sure does love his Hondas LOL. I'm just curious if anyone else had these issues last night, I'm thinking it was probably a problem with my internet connection. I had a hard time joining into Juan's lounge last night, I kept getting a network error coming up. Had to shutdown the game and log out of the PSN and start everything back up again a few times in order to get in. During the race I had issues on just about every pit stop I made. Either I went flying off pit road back onto the track or the car would just stop in pit road and I'd do a drive through the pit. Now you might be thinking he was just going to fast for the pit lane however, I was going in at the same speed I was the other night practicing with Juan, and I never had that issue. I know I had some cable issues in my neighborhood yesterday, just wanted to know if anyone else had these problems too. Thanks guys.

Message 60 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 3, 2012

Yeah, good racing last night guys.  I got my butt handed to me like there's no tomorrow.  I tried my darnest to keep up and catch up, but I, for the life of me, can't get my car to turn in.  By the time I get the car around, I've already scrubbed off too much speed and you guys are already pulling away.  The when I try too hard, I end up spinning out.  Nonetheless, I had a great time racing!  I'll do more tweeking and testing the next time around.

Message 61 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 4, 2012

LONEWOLFGTR wrote:

Good race last night guys and Eci, congrats again on the win. He sure does love his Hondas LOL. I'm just curious if anyone else had these issues last night, I'm thinking it was probably a problem with my internet connection. I had a hard time joining into Juan's lounge last night, I kept getting a network error coming up. Had to shutdown the game and log out of the PSN and start everything back up again a few times in order to get in. During the race I had issues on just about every pit stop I made. Either I went flying off pit road back onto the track or the car would just stop in pit road and I'd do a drive through the pit. Now you might be thinking he was just going to fast for the pit lane however, I was going in at the same speed I was the other night practicing with Juan, and I never had that issue. I know I had some cable issues in my neighborhood yesterday, just wanted to know if anyone else had these problems too. Thanks guys.

I had that problem. I was getting :53's that same night with Juan, and race night I couldnt get under :55 for the life of me. My rx-7 kept spinning on turn 2 and on the last curve. I had to drop in speed just to keep the car straight. I should pull an Eci / Tguns and call for a re-race! lol

Message 62 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 4, 2012

eciracing wrote:

Tacos_de_Pyton wrote:

Ah nice. Thanks Ken, and congrats Eci. I hate you and your Honda Ricers lol

Don't hate Tacos.  Just join us!  LOL

I see everybody else doing this, so I will to: EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION -------------------------------------SUPER GT (GT500) SEASON 2 - Join Now: http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37564757#37564757

I dont hate Tacos; Just YOU!

mmm...tacos...

Message 63 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

May 4, 2012

Juan,  i won the pole...

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 64 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 4, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

Juan,  i won the pole...

Tuesday Night NASCAR season 1 Champion! GT5 league race wins: 7

Hey Ken.  I'm guessing that I got the pole because your best time came after he said qualifying was over.  Again, that's just my guess.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 65 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

May 4, 2012

mmk,  i thought id be aloud to finish the hot lap i was on.   if not, we tied for fast lap lol   i was -.000 in white for about 4 or 5 minutes before i busted off the lap that got me over your fast time.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 66 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 4, 2012

I'm sorry ken. I had written out a version yesterday that explained that very issue but when i went to post it, it somehow erased.

Also, eci got the tied time first. Thats the tie breaker. I was a bit surprised, i had to do a double take over at the board since i was about to start the race.

***Note: Kenigton had the fastest time BUT it was ran after the allowed Qualifying time. I took 2 minutes off the Q time so that i could write the names down in the order they where when i went to look at them.

Good battle early on with ken and eci but it looked like ken was destroying his tyres.

Eci, i saw where we were battling...well i was trying to keep you behind me till i pit. You got really sideways as we went side by side and you made contact, straightening yourself out. I had no idea the moment was that tense. From my seat during the race i thought you just made scrapped my fender. I had no idea you where about to splatter the wall.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 67 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 5, 2012

LMAO, Lonewolf trophy, nice one Juan

Message 68 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 7, 2012

I tried out a couple of cars yesterday. Was getting times around 1:04 and with drafting I got down to 1:02. Can't remember what the times were in the preview race but I hope that is competitive. Been messing with the suspension to make the cars more stable while braking.

Message 69 of 239 (17 Views)
0 Likes