Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: Juarez Sports Car Challenge (Wednesday Night Series)

May 14, 2012

Juan-de-Juarez wrote:

Thank You Eci. I was going to check the replay yesterday but i forgot.

Race this Wednesday! Daytona Road Course!   Hell of a place to race.

Wednesday Night Racing! Juan's Sports Car Challenge 550pp http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37642064#37642064

Glad I could help.  No idea what I'm using Wednesday.  What kind of laps were you guys running in the preview race?  I was way behind, so my lap times wouldn't really be a good judge of a quality lap.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 90 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 14, 2012

Juan-de-Juarez wrote:

uhhhhh lap times...where around 1.48's - 1.45's. I'm not sure to be honest. 35 Laps is going to be a challenge. Its going to be a long race. But its a track where you can't run away from your opponents. Its going to be a blast.

I was going to extend the series by 3 races.

I will take suggestions starting now:

Canidates:

I've already put my Fav tracks on the list so please, if you see 1 thats not on the schedule but you really like the track, please let me know and there is a good chance we can get it on there.

If you see a track that some one else put up then post it and i'll add a 1point vote to that track. That way we can be a bit democratic about it.

Dirt & Snow are also eligible.

Wednesday Night Racing! Juan's Sports Car Challenge 550pp http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37642064#37642064

Circuito de Madrid!

I vote NO on any dirt or snow track.  Just my opinion.

Also, when are you sending the prizes out for last weeks race?

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 91 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 15, 2012

uhhhhh lap times...where around 1.48's - 1.45's. I'm not sure to be honest. 35 Laps is going to be a challenge. Its going to be a long race. But its a track where you can't run away from your opponents. Its going to be a blast.

I was going to extend the series by 3 races.

I will take suggestions starting now:

Canidates:

• Circuit da Madrid (full Course)

I've already put my Fav tracks on the list so please, if you see 1 thats not on the schedule but you really like the track, please let me know and there is a good chance we can get it on there.

If you see a track that some one else put up then post it and i'll add a 1point vote to that track. That way we can be a bit democratic about it.

Dirt & Snow are also eligible.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 92 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 15, 2012

Lol i had picked out the prizes but forgot to send it. I hate how you can only send one car a day.

Madrid is fun, i think that will be a must.

any other track suggestions?

juandejuarezimage069
Message 93 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

May 15, 2012

not that im running but

Autumn Ring Full
Monza

Rome circut

Norwad Short track

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 94 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 15, 2012

I second Nordwand Short Track.  Forgot about that.  Probably my favorite track in the game.

Message 95 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

May 15, 2012

Maybe we could do one of Juan's custom tracks. I'm always up for trying other people's circuits.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 96 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 15, 2012

I'm curious to see how the oval track comes out.  I didn't know you could make ovals with the track builder.

Message 97 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

May 16, 2012

the ovals arnt great because there are ups and downs which turn into jumps and such.

the track maker sucks.  flat out sucks!  none to the tracks have ANY flow to them.  the other major issue i always have with them is glare.  they have really odd sun spots that make alot of tracks seem like going into turn 2 at high speed ring.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 98 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 16, 2012

Norwand, i thought i had put that one on the schedule, its one of my fav tracks.

I spent several days, several hours trying to find an oval. Many did have a lot of elevation change. I found a lot of Tri-Ovals. The one we did for the exhibition race for the super gt series was fun.

I have found an Oval at Eiffe thoughl. It was a long journey but i found one. Relatively flat, as far as the elevation changes. Its got banked corners, fast straights and its ready to race.

I can be downloaded (i'll get the details tomorrow) already.

Its called Le Grand Speedway

juandejuarezimage069
Message 99 of 239 (24 Views)
0 Likes