Highlighted
Jun 20 2012
By: dantet3hd3vil First Son 17 posts

Gran Turismo 5 Seasonal Event Walkthrough Part 1: Le Mans Time Trial

1 replies 494 views Edited Jun 20, 2012

Hey, its dantet3hd3vil here with some very good news...i am starting a new walkthrough through seasonal events!!!!

Anyways...The newest time trial is pretty good...Le Mans is easy if you have the right car. Today I'll be sharing with you how to win

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people who have beaten the record are GT-One Race Cars (which is fine, i dont have that) I used a Zonda R' 09 (i think that's the name)

I would prefer a car like the Zonda R' 09 or better because it'll get you

GOLDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!

or silver or bronze...Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 2 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Seasonal Event Walkthrough Part 1: Le Mans Time Trial

Jun 20, 2012

no offense intended, but do people really ahve that much of an issue getting gold on these?  I thought the challenging part is just moving up the leaderboards beyond the gold.  call it the platinum if you will.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 2 of 2 (494 Views)
0 Likes