Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
688 posts

Re: GT1 Series: Season 1, One Make-Lexus IS F RM Starts July 8@5:00pst.

Jul 8, 2012
Thanks stl

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 113 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

I'm still getting massive understeer on my ride. I forget what the corner is called but it's the downhill right then left then right corners, I cannot seem to turn there. I'll try to get online this afternoon to practice. I tried moving the ballast up and then back and I tried adjusting the toe and camber but haven't found that sweet spot yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 113 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 8, 2012

You must use Racing Mediums, Racing Hards, Racing Intermediates or Racing Rains.   **ALL FOUR TIRES MUST BE THE SAME COMPOUND**  No mixing of compounds.  Were practicing right now in my lounge.  My best is 1:33.139 om RM, avg. about 1:33.xxx-1:34.xxx.

"The customer is not always right." -Enzo Ferrari

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 113 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 8, 2012

hey sail,

I won't be able to come online before the race start time.   I am dropping out of the series.   I will check back with you if i can make it for the next race/any of the race.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 113 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Jul 8, 2012

I should be able to make the race tonight. Might not make qualifying tho. Kid stuff, ya kno...

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 113 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

PDN: tguns16

NUMBER: 16

COLOUR: Mandarin

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 113 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Jul 9, 2012

I kinda had a feeling that was gonna happen. we have a big storm over my area right now and it just kicked the power off for about 2 minutes. Thats why i got disconnected. It was not a bad connection or anything, just lost power. Oh well, maybe next time. Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of that race. And if anyone is wondering why i don't seem too upset about this...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP...ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS AND OF COURSE THIS CRAP HAPPENS TONIGHT...ok i feel better now. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 113 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Hey tgun,

Too bad about that.  Pretty sure you would have taken it all the way.  Lucky for me I guess, lol. 

Points and standings updated on page 1 of the thread.  Tabs not working too well, numbers look a little off.  I am keeping track of all times/points etc. on a spreadsheet too, just in case. 

Qualifiying took a bit longer than I expected as I need to write down all the times before I call each of you out on the track.  Next week, room opens a 5:00pm PST, qualifying to start right away (20min.), no practice.  So try to get some laps in during the week.  I would like to get us rolling about 5:30-5:45 at the latest.

Stuff to remember for Fuji F, maintain 2 wheels on the tarmac at all times around corners, goes for qualifiying too.  If you find yourself gaining a position(s) on the run-off areas of the track, give the position(s) back.

From what I saw, great racing crew tonight.  See you all later!    

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 113 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Sail, I didn't mean to mess up your qualification procedure last night. I was gonna type something and then exited out of the message screen and the game lagged on me a bit and took me off the track. I started the race in first when i obviously shouldn't have so I made sure I was in last place once we all made the first corner.

edit: also apologies to stl, john, and whoever else I hit last night. John that one corner where I practically t-boned you was not on purpose, I couldn't stop cause I missed the braking zone.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 113 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Hey wagg,

I didn't notice that.  I'm pretty sure you were in the right spot when I hit the start race button.  I'll have to check the replay.

Most of you probably never did that type of lining up for qualifiying.  I have done it twice in a series.  It ensures that you get credit for your lap time, and you are in the right spot.  I think it went ok, but it took a bit longer than I expected.  It takes time for me to write down everyones best lap, and put you all in order.  We were half an hour late in starting the race.  Thats why next time, when you enter the room, qualifying starts right away, and I hope to get the race started by 5:30 PST, 5:45 at the latest. 

It is very important that when I call (text) everyone to proceed to the pits and hold, you do so.  This gives me the time to write down the times.  Then everyone exits to the lobby, and I reset the track ONCE, and call you out like last night, one by one in order, which worked perfect last night, just a little slow.  Hopfully, it will be faster on Sunday.

Have fun practicing on Fuji F this week.  I may be in my lounge off and on this week.  See ya! 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 113 (130 Views)
0 Likes