Splicer
89 posts

Re: GT1 Series: Season 1, One Make-Lexus IS F RM Starts July 8@5:00pst.

Jul 16, 2012

Yeah great racing tonight everyone. This one was a lot of fun. The first laps were pretty intense all around the track. I'll try to upload some pics later. I know John will...he always hooks it up! 

Sorry Dranzer for what seemed like a break check on the beginning of lap 3. I was way off on my braking zone. I definately did not mean to do that.

Bye the way, for those of you who left the room right after the race...TGUNS16 = One_Eyed_Tuna

Sail, can i have my two points from the first race please...lol

If two eyes are better than one, then I guess I’m S#!T outta luck!
Message 71 of 113 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Some how I had a hunch.  Are you going to use One eyed or tguns?  I can give you the 2 points for One eyed, which I will switch you too.

"The customer is not always right." -Enzo Ferrari

Message 72 of 113 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 16, 2012

sailworksman wrote:

Some how I had a hunch.  Are you going to use One eyed or tguns?  I can give you the 2 points for One eyed, which I will switch you too.

lol, yeah i'm stuck in a 24HR race on my tguns account. I still have about 8 hours left so i just decided to use my other account. I'll just use my One_Eyed account from here on out...but if it's ok, i'd like to change my number to 16 again instead of 85.  I'll gladly take the two points i recieved for my tguns account. Thanks. 

Do you have any practice days figured out yet?  Tokyo is a tough track and i'd like to get some practice in asap. 

Message 73 of 113 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 16, 2012

No problem.  Changes done.  Standings are updated as well on page 1.  Great race everyone, qualifying line up went faster this time.  We started the race on time.  Tokyo R246 this Sunday.  My practice times will be in the PM on weekdays.  About 9pm or so PST in my lounge here and there.  See you all later! 

Message 74 of 113 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Jul 16, 2012
The more I run this car, the more I love it. I dunno if its the car or if I just improved, but I feel faster and smoother on turns. Anyways, congrats once again Tguns, and sorry to anyone I made contact with. Tokyo should be fun.
Message 75 of 113 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

I hear ya Tacos. My Lexus was 75% during practice. I just could not find the right mix in settings. Did a few minor changes, drove it around and said, well that the best I can get it. Then in the race, it did not miss a beat! Solid all the way around. Tire wear good too. I think I streached one stint to 13 laps on RM. Practice is the only way and joining a series too!

Message 76 of 113 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Hey sail, The points for the last race need to be adjusted a little bit. You put down that i got the 1 point for pole but you did not add it into the final total. Not a big deal. 

I'm gonna get on around 5 EST if anyone wants to join in for some practice i'll be in sails lounge...

Message 77 of 113 (202 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I just threw down some practice laps with NOLIMIT. My fastest lap so far was a 1:35.996. Car felt pretty good and had very little tire wear. I'm liking these cars more and more...

Here are some pics of last weeks race at Fuji F

THE STARTING GRID

Fuji Speedway F_7.jpg

AND HERE'S TURN 1. EVERYONE GOT THROUGH SMOOTHLY...I THINK!

Fuji Speedway F_7.jpg

AND THIS IS WHEN I GOT ON THE BRAKES A LITTLE TOO EARLY! SENT DRANZER FLYING BUT HE SAVED IT. SORRY DUDE

Fuji Speedway F.jpg

HERE'S JOHN HAVING AN EPISODE...LOL!  THE TRACK IS OVER THERE DUDE!!!

Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg

That's all i got...

Message 78 of 113 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Hey guys,  that was another fun race man.  I did not have much time to practice and it shows.  Also, I decided to take Tguns, or "one eye", tuning suggestion right before the race and thus no time at all to test it except for the 2 qualifying laps. LOL 

@ One eye: Thanks for the tip.  It did made my front tire wear a little better.  But I am still going to play with it because the car was softer than I am use to. 

@ Wagg: I am glad you had that 6 pack before the race or else I would have been in the back by my self Smiley Wink LOL  Always great racing with you man.

Also, last night I was gona watch the replay, and I guess it does not work when I did not saved the replay after the race right. Smiley Frustrated So, sorry guys, no pictures from me this time. Smiley Surprised

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Message 79 of 113 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I went in sails lounge again last night to run some practice laps around R246. I got my lap time down to a 1:35.5! What kinda lap times are the rest of you guys running?

@Sail, This might be the most generous prize giving series ever! You really hook it up. I appreciate the time you take to send out all the gifts. Thanks.

Message 80 of 113 (165 Views)
0 Likes