I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Re: FGT Championship Series - Monza ( Feb 20th )

Feb 15, 2013

I inserted a "medium" photo. Do you think it will come out better if I insert it full size or large? It looks way better in my GT% album than it does here. Give me some input guys.

" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 91 of 202 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:
Hey WAGG, I just remembered something. Looking at past posts I noticed you said that this series was short because you had another in mind. Will it be longer? If so I have an idea to help keep more of the existing guys committed for your next one. Just let me know if you ever want to hear it.

@gojet,
I saw in a post you mentioned about getting a PVR? I thought about it too. Even did some research on it and found something I might try because of price and ease of use . It is a Capture Card by ROXIO . Search it on You Tube or better yet go to roxio.com . I think you might be interested.

Zoom , Zoom !

Yeah I'm planning on starting a new series a few weeks after this one ends. I'm thinking it will be an ABS only, heavy damage, one make series with tuning enabled. That is if the interest is there to start with. I'm surprised and glad that the first two fgt races had more people than I had thought would sign up. I'm thinking the next series could be ten races. The reason this one is 5 races is because like I said I wasn't sure if many would sign up. Any input you or anyone else has feel free to post it up or pm me. I'm interested in your idea F1.

Prizes were sent out yesterday ( or today I can't remember lol ) and points were updated today. Face has a ten point lead over F1 and the rest of the field is pretty  close together.

I have yet to be able to rewatch the replay from Spa. I will do so tomorrow and might even post some pictures too. F1 that picture looks good to me.

Message 92 of 202 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I don't know what you mean by "medium" pic but try the normal. When I put pics on here I didn't do anything to them.

Ferrari F1 Season 2 Champ-6 wins 9 podiums
Exotics Season 2 Champ-5 wins 13 podiums
FGT Season 1 Champ 5 wins 5 podiums
Acura NSX '91 season 1 Got my A$$ handed to me 1 win
Megane Trophy Season 1 Champ 9 wins 9 podiums
Message 93 of 202 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Hey! No "All Terrain" tires in this series.

Who said it?
Message 94 of 202 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Thought I set the tune (tone) for Monza next week. Am in here to see if I still have it for one of my favorite tracks. Before I make a second change to the car I thought I give you guys my best time right now so far . It's sitting at a 1:27.442. My goal is to steadily stay up there with hey & faceman.

Zoom,Zoom!

Who said it?
Message 95 of 202 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I think I ran 128. zero or high 27s in the preseason practice races.

You gotta keep your speed through the "**bleep**" turns. lol

edit aahhh they bleeped my name for those turns. lol

Ferrari F1 Season 2 Champ-6 wins 9 podiums
Exotics Season 2 Champ-5 wins 13 podiums
FGT Season 1 Champ 5 wins 5 podiums
Acura NSX '91 season 1 Got my A$$ handed to me 1 win
Megane Trophy Season 1 Champ 9 wins 9 podiums
Message 96 of 202 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Monza is an awesome track.

@ F1, I remember you saying that is your favorite track and you are very good there. I'm not so good there as my focus isn't quite good enough to make this precise turn in that you need to acheive a top time. 

As the months/years go by, I'm slowly becoming happy of finishing mid-field instead of finishing first where I used to be. That goes to show that: 1. The competition is getting better, and 2. The best drivers are now more involved in the forums. 

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 97 of 202 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Lol, yeah. I know what .."bleepin".. you're talking about. You right on the money in that statement.

I think what helped me with this track was the Red Bull Time Trial challenge way back when. On average I am at a 1:28.xxx. never over 1:30. Of course all to earn a bonus point and keep the gap small with you.

Zoom, Zoom!

Who said it?
Message 98 of 202 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 16, 2013
@tguns ,
Hey , what I wrote after your reply was @face man dude. So please don't mistake that first sentence at you :-) I saw what you wrote after I hit the POST button . I'm like .."great, hope tguns did not think that was directed at him " Are we cool ?

Who said it?
Message 99 of 202 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1621 posts

Feb 16, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:
Thought I set the tune (tone) for Monza next week. Am in here to see if I still have it for one of my favorite tracks. Before I make a second change to the car I thought I give you guys my best time right now so far . It's sitting at a 1:27.442. My goal is to steadily stay up there with hey & faceman.

Zoom,Zoom!

Hey F1,   what changes can you make to the car? 

With tuning Prohibited, I'm not able to change anything at all,  aside from the HP limiter.

1:27.442,  man is that FAST..

I just ran two Test races tonight.  My Fastest time was 1:32.221, and that was on Low Fuel with fresh tires. ( 2 laps on them)

Message 100 of 202 (168 Views)
0 Likes