Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Oct 11, 2012

Results posted, standings updated.  Quite a pain in the butt without being able to use Chrome.  Anyway, several battles in the standings.  1st and 2nd are tied.  3rd and 4th are just a couple of points from each other.  5th and 6th are only seperated by 1 point.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 471 of 504 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 12, 2012

All prizes have been sent out.  Just a reminder, next week is our final "Special Event" race.  We are using the Spoon Sports CR-Z (available in the dealership).  Buy, build it, tune it, become one with it.  Honda haters need not apply.  Smiley Wink

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 472 of 504 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Is this thing on?

Message 473 of 504 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Something comes up for this Wednesday evening, it looks like I will not be able to get home in time to race for the double points payout.  Have fun.

photo d58a8f35-0ed4-4d38-b0a5-3fd612962a2f_zps9243b7ef.png
Message 474 of 504 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Just want to make sure I have the right car. I bought the Spoon CRZ from the dealership but it doesn't have Sports in it's name. It's the same thing right? lol

Message 475 of 504 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 16, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Just want to make sure I have the right car. I bought the Spoon CRZ from the dealership but it doesn't have Sports in it's name. It's the same thing right? lol

Yes sir.  That's the same thing.  Let's Go Yankees. Smiley Indifferent

Message 476 of 504 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Room will be up in 5 minutes.....

Message 477 of 504 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012

What a race last night guys!  Those Spoon CR-Z's are pretty fun.  Since the timer messed up last night, I had to view the replay to determine the 1st, 2nd, 3rd positions.  Juan obviously won, by about 1 car length, but 2nd and 3rd were literally a photo finish.  I forgot to export the pictures I took last night, so I'll do that when I get home today.  I'll post the pictures so you guys can see how close it was.  BTW - The "photo mode" during the replay was not very user friendly.  Or maybe it was just user error.  LOL  Either way, I'll post later.

Message 478 of 504 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Oct 18, 2012

i said this in the room last night later to Juan and Spice,   but i dont know how much closer i got to get before i can grab a win in one of these.   ive been 2nd and 3rd going from 4 seconds to 2 seconds now about 0.070 and STILL finished 3rd! (i think)

im putting all my eggs in the Green Hell basket for a win.  its going to be a LONG "off season" from FF's if i cant grab that win there.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 479 of 504 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

i said this in the room last night later to Juan and Spice,   but i dont know how much closer i got to get before i can grab a win in one of these.   ive been 2nd and 3rd going from 4 seconds to 2 seconds now about 0.070 and STILL finished 3rd! (i think)

im putting all my eggs in the Green Hell basket for a win.  its going to be a LONG "off season" from FF's if i cant grab that win there.

Hahaha.  Yeah, you've been right there SO MANY times!  This same sort of situation actually happened with Juan in Season 2 of FF.  He ran most of the season and finished mid-pack or so (if I remember correctly).  Then, in the last handful of races, he was battling for the lead with tguns in myself.  And now this season he's just dominated.  Only 1 race left to get your win.

Since you said you finished 3rd last night, I'm guessing you watched the replay?  Can you believe how close that was?!?!?!

Message 480 of 504 (54 Views)
0 Likes