Sackboy
576 posts

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Oct 18, 2012

well im using the overall race times as my gauge.  i believe i had 3rd  i have the replay saved but have not got a chance to watch it yet.

Juan and i just hooked up and went.  i could NOT got half distance and had no intentions of doing so.  i just got lucky that Juan dipped off into the pits.  i kept trying to slid back to 3rd and 4th in the last S turn to watch was people were going to do.

once that last lap started it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.  i dove around you E cause i thought that you would over drive turn one and didnt want to get sent to the dirt.  i think all 3 of us shoved each other like 9 year old on the play ground that whole lap.   the last s turn off the cement pad we were all in a line and i gave you a shot hoping you would get side by side with Juan so i could swing wide threw the grass coming to the line and surprise both of you.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 481 of 504 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

well im using the overall race times as my gauge.  i believe i had 3rd  i have the replay saved but have not got a chance to watch it yet.

Juan and i just hooked up and went.  i could NOT got half distance and had no intentions of doing so.  i just got lucky that Juan dipped off into the pits.  i kept trying to slid back to 3rd and 4th in the last S turn to watch was people were going to do.

once that last lap started it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.  i dove around you E cause i thought that you would over drive turn one and didnt want to get sent to the dirt.  i think all 3 of us shoved each other like 9 year old on the play ground that whole lap.   the last s turn off the cement pad we were all in a line and i gave you a shot hoping you would get side by side with Juan so i could swing wide threw the grass coming to the line and surprise both of you.

Yeah that last lap was intense!  I don't mind a little pushing and shoving, as long as it's kept in check.  I think we all handled it pretty well.  I couldn't get a good enough run on Juan coming down the final stretch.  My cars just don't seem to want to draft like they used to.  Oh well, good race.  Pics coming up in just  minute.  As long as my computer cooperates.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 482 of 504 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Here's the pics of our literal photo finish last night. 

Pic #1 - Came out blurry.  Tried several times, but couldn't get it to focus.  This is just as the black and blue CR-Z's touch the front of the finish line

Pic #2 - This one focues good.  This is just as the black and blue CR-Z's touch the back of the finish line.

Pic #3 - This is an overhead shot.  I tried to use the game to snap this pic, but it kept relocating the camera.  So, I just snapped a pic of my TV screen with my phone.

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg

2012-10-17_23-15-45_974.jpg

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 483 of 504 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Good race last night. I was doing good til I faded away lol . Good racing with pete for a few laps.
Message 484 of 504 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012
RACE RESULTS     
Race #12Grand Valley Raceway (32 Laps) Special Event Race #3    
Winner:Juan-de-Juarez    
PositionDriverCarTotal TimeGapPoints
1Juan-de-JuarezSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A---20
2eciracingSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 18
3L_Kensignton_13KSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 16
4peyepeteSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 14
5WAGG_da_DOGGSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 12
6iceandspiceSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 10
7NoLimitBigSpoon Sports CR-ZN/A 6

Message 485 of 504 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Standings update, results posted.  Prizes will go out tomorrow sometime.

Message 486 of 504 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Two completly different pit strategies and it was that freaking close!!!

with three laps to go i could eci just ahead and i started HONKING but then i saw that it was costing me time. Had to drive like a mad man to get that one my friend. 

Even though i've won quite a bit, it has NOT been easy. All the races were alot FUN (alot) and very competitive and extremely respectful. And about 96% clean.

Can't wait for the finish at the ring. See you guys there.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 487 of 504 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Oct 19, 2012

a good Honda is a wrecked Honda... with that said... the front of mine was USED UP!

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 488 of 504 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Eci, it was another fun FF season. Thanks for hosting again. You'll see me in season 4.

Message 489 of 504 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
827 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Thanks for putting on a great series eci.

Too bad that Juan disco'ed, I'm sure he would have won the race,

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 490 of 504 (91 Views)
0 Likes