Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/14/2010
Offline
2171 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

I guess I should have downloaded the update sooner rather than later because it's fluctuating between 2500 and 4050 minutes left.....

Message 421 of 504 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/06/2011
Offline
2197 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012


eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

 

The only Honda I've owned is a lawnmower back in the day with a Honda engine.


Honda lawnmowers FTW!!!  

 


With our racing skill, we're driving Honda lawnmowers anyway.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 422 of 504 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/12/2011
Offline
576 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

fun race tonight guys. i had that one but threw it away with a slide coming out of the turn 1/2/3 complex cost me about 3 seconds... only lost by 2.2 seconds :-(

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 423 of 504 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/24/2010
Offline
2087 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

fun race tonight guys. i had that one but threw it away with a slide coming out of the turn 1/2/3 complex cost me about 3 seconds... only lost by 2.2 seconds :-(


How do you know you would have won? If you caught up to Juan and Eci you would have needed to Pass them right? That would have taken more than 8 tenths of a second I think. Would have been close but I wouldn't say the race was your's. 

 

My Fiat handled great, as in TERRIBLE lol. It was fun to drive in the back. I didn't think it would be that slow, but I learned a lesson. Don't use the Fiat turbo....

 photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 424 of 504 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/09/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

Tgun, i tried the Fiat turbo coupe, it has misleading pp numbers its over 4 secs slower than DC5  per lap for 460 pp.   Even though the car has high torque numbers, car is very slow,  doesn't handle well.

Message 425 of 504 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/14/2010
Offline
2171 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

iceandspice wrote:

Tgun, i tried the Fiat turbo coupe, it has misleading pp numbers its over 4 secs slower than DC5  per lap for 460 pp.   Even though the car has high torque numbers, car is very slow,  doesn't handle well.



 

Ice it's too bad you were kicked by the servers because we were running the same lap times the entire race it seemed like and the final laps were setting up to a close finish between you and I. Was a fun race and the preview race was the first time I really ran laps at Motegi. I was doing good until I wasn't. Should be a fun race next week.

Message 426 of 504 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012
RACE RESULTS     
Race #9Trial Mountain (25 Laps)    
Winner:Juan-de-JuarezLONEWOLF Bonus:peyepete  
PositionDriverCarTotal TimeGapPoints
1Juan-de-JuarezHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9940:01.246---10
2eciracingHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9940:01.505+00.2599
3L_Kensington_13KHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9540:03.542+2.2968
4WAGG_da_DOGGHonda Integra Type R (DC5) '0340:26.605+25.3597
5peyepeteAlfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '0240:46.892+45.6467
6NoLimitBigHonda CR-Z a '1040:47.511+46.2655
7NumbSkuldHonda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '0140:58.281+57.0354
8tguns16Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '0041:24.869+1:23.6233
9JCH8rDodge SRT4 '0342:02.993+2:01.7473
10iceandspiceHonda Integra Type R (DC5) '04DNFDNF3
____________________________________________________________
I see everybody else doing this, so I will to:

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 427 of 504 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

Results have been posted, standings have been updated.  I'll get the prizes sent out tonight when I sign on.

 

Great race last night though!  Looked like there were quite a few battles going on.  At one point, I saw Juan, myself, Kensington, NoLimit, Wagg, and Ice all within 1 second of each other.  On lap 13, Juan and I managed to put some distance on the field, and proceeded to battle for the final 12 laps.  Juan, I have to say...it was a good clean 12 laps.  We did a little bumping and horn beeping, but nothing at all that would be considered even remotely dirty.  Well done sir!  Congrats on the win too.  Well deserved.

____________________________________________________________
I see everybody else doing this, so I will to:

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 428 of 504 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/09/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Sep 27, 2012

eciracing wrote:
RACE RESULTS     
Race #9Trial Mountain (25 Laps)    
Winner:Juan-de-JuarezLONEWOLF Bonus:peyepete  
PositionDriverCarTotal TimeGapPoints
1Juan-de-JuarezHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9940:01.246---10
2eciracingHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9940:01.505+00.2599
3L_Kensington_13KHonda Integra Type R (DC2) '9540:03.542+2.2968
4WAGG_da_DOGGHonda Integra Type R (DC5) '0340:26.605+25.3597
5peyepeteAlfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '0240:46.892+45.6463
6NoLimitBigHonda CR-Z a '1040:47.511+46.2655
7NumbSkuldHonda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '0140:58.281+57.0354
8tguns16Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '0041:24.869+1:23.6233
9JCH8rDodge SRT4 '0342:02.993+2:01.7473
10iceandspiceHonda Integra Type R (DC5) '04DNFDNF3

Eci, pete should read 6 + 1 points right?  its showing 3

 

Message 429 of 504 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/09/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

iceandspice wrote:

Tgun, i tried the Fiat turbo coupe, it has misleading pp numbers its over 4 secs slower than DC5  per lap for 460 pp.   Even though the car has high torque numbers, car is very slow,  doesn't handle well.



 

Ice it's too bad you were kicked by the servers because we were running the same lap times the entire race it seemed like and the final laps were setting up to a close finish between you and I. Was a fun race and the preview race was the first time I really ran laps at Motegi. I was doing good until I wasn't. Should be a fun race next week.


yes,  wagg you were pushing all the way ( no contact ofc.)  i had to pit used up tires more trying to staying ahead.  yeah it would have been close finish i was catching up to top 3 as well.  when i disconnected i was about 20 sec aways from them and gaining.  Still good racing till lap 15 i think, 

Message 430 of 504 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes