Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
966 posts

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

It was actually a fairly clean fight for the last 4 positions.  I pitted (silly me, I still had a lot of tires left) and that was that, I could not even get onto any slipstreams after pitting, absolutely no cars nearby :smileysurprised: !

Out of curiosity, what kind of HP were your guys running with those Hondas/Acuras?

See you next time. 

photo d58a8f35-0ed4-4d38-b0a5-3fd612962a2f_zps9243b7ef.png
Message 81 of 504 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2037 posts

Aug 2, 2012

evilmonkeymsp wrote:
Lol bunch of whining

Not whining buddy. Just stating facts. This is a very clean group of racers and you came in and plowed into every corner pushing people into the wall to get yourself up front. You might want to clean it up a bit and be more respectful of the drivers around you. 

To everyone else, great race! And Juan, great drive for a great victory. 

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 82 of 504 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2037 posts

Aug 2, 2012

NumbSkuld wrote:

It was actually a fairly clean fight for the last 4 positions.  I pitted (silly me, I still had a lot of tires left) and that was that, I could not even get onto any slipstreams after pitting, absolutely no cars nearby :smileysurprised: !

Out of curiosity, what kind of HP were your guys running with those Hondas/Acuras?

See you next time. 

I think my 88 accord had 277hp and weighed in at 1088kg. 

Message 83 of 504 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Lol no, it's just whining. No one's line is more important than anyone elses....i got bumped and pushed around plenty myself, sometimes having to save from hitting anything but crap happens...i just don't feel the need to cry about it.
Message 84 of 504 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2037 posts

Aug 2, 2012

evilmonkeymsp wrote:
Lol no, it's just whining. No one's line is more important than anyone elses....i got bumped and pushed around plenty myself, sometimes having to save from hitting anything but crap happens...i just don't feel the need to cry about it.

Okay. Here is where your wrong. Go watch a real sports car race on TV and notice how the driver following waits for an oppurtune moment to make a pass. He doesn't dive inside every corner regardless of wheather there is room or not. He waits, sometimes for many laps, until the door opens and then he makes a clean pass for the position. Sometimes the driver in front doesn't make a mistake and he can't find a clean line to pass, so he doesn't. If he forces the issue (as you did) most likely he will crash or take the other guy out.  I could understand you doing it once or twice. But i watched you do it every lap. Not cool and definately not along the lines of what most people would consider "clean racing". 

Message 85 of 504 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 2, 2012
well, when i see everyone doing the same i will, until then, quit whining because you got pushed around just like everyone else did. I saw everyone doing it. Fyi, this isn't a real race :smileywink:
Message 86 of 504 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2037 posts

Aug 2, 2012

LOL 

Message 87 of 504 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 2, 2012
So now that we're past that......How bout them Yankees!! Lol.

Race 1, and we already have our first rivalry. That didn't take long. :-) In all honesty, a little drama is fine by me. Keeps things entertaining. All I ask is that you don't turn it into a demolition derby. I've raced with both of you, so I know that won't be an issue. I'm also going to add a section to the original post to track all if the rivalries. Could be fun to watch the battles.

All drama aside, it was a great race. Nice job on the win by Juan.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 88 of 504 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2037 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I wasn't trying to create any drama. Just wanted to put things in perspective. I think you (Eci) and I have the biggest rivalry goin. But the difference is we respect each other on and off the track so it's always fun when we cross the finish line. Regardless of the finishing order.
Message 89 of 504 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Aug 2, 2012

i had only 220 HP in the Del Sol and it weighed 985.   Seeing some of you had  almost 300 no wonder why you beat me out of the S every lap.  thats the one point on this track ican never figure out.  

there is such a thing as bumping and banging,  its part of racing.  but when you go into a turn on the VERY TOP of the track, HEAR tires SQUEELING and a car goes in from the bottom of the track and slides up into me on lap one..  no excuse for that  i left   the entire bottom open,  its not my fault you cant hold your car down there. dont feed me that "ill race you like you race me crap either cause at that point i hadnt had a chance to rub on you at all yet.  im not the guy you want to be pushing around too much monk.  rubbing is racing but i got hit by you 4 times before i run ya a little wide.    ive been  "pee-pee slapped" a couple times in the year ive been racing and i know ive got a few eyes on me when i race hard.  i almost took a shot to put ya in the pit wall once but thought better of it.  just as long as everyone races each other clean we can all have fun. too damm early to start drama now.

Now,  i wont be at Tsukuba next week UNLESS we get rain at the race track and get cancelled.  we have two more wednesday night races in the summer series so i may miss two.  im hoping that i only miss one so i dont loose points.  there is even an outside chance i can get home in time to jump in at 9:30 an just race. 

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 90 of 504 (229 Views)