Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Exoting Touring Series (online racing season)

Mar 10, 2011

I'm going to work on putting a bit more into seventh gear, because I max out the Italia when drafting and can't get more power out of it.  But it's tricky business because if I add too much, I won't be able to keep up in seventh gear enough to be able to draft.

Message 50 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Mar 10, 2011

You mentioned practice tonight.  Does this practice include races?? 

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 51 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Mar 10, 2011

add me, ill come race

file:///D:/Pictures/kamaz2.jpg
Message 52 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Mar 10, 2011

eciracing wrote:

Yes. What we usually do is open up a room and whoever is in it just runs around the track making adjustment as needed. Then after awhile we do some races to test out the tunes. Usually we do 5 to ten lap races. Last night we probably did about 5 races or so. Each one better than the last lol.

Message 53 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Mar 10, 2011

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

eciracing wrote:

Yes. What we usually do is open up a room and whoever is in it just runs around the track making adjustment as needed. Then after awhile we do some races to test out the tunes. Usually we do 5 to ten lap races. Last night we probably did about 5 races or so. Each one better than the last lol.

Excellent!  Myself and a friend plan to join.  We may not make it on until 9:00, but we'll be there.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 54 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Mar 10, 2011

Great! I'm not sure who is making the room, Mattrock607 or tguns16, but I think the room name will be exotic touring practice or something like that. The track will be Daytona cause that's the first race which is next Wed. After that race we will begin practicing on the Top Gear Test Track and so on. I'm gonna try to get in some practice time as well.

Message 55 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Mar 11, 2011

I'll be making a room called Exotic Tour Practice at Superspeedway - Daytona as soon as my microwave beeps.  It should be up and live in about six minutes or so, see you guys there!

Message 56 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Mar 11, 2011

Patiently waits for room to appear................ "-)

Message 57 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Mar 11, 2011

Mattrock607 wrote:

Unfortunately I'm a busy guy, and I didn't turn my PS3 on until I got up after writing this post, so now we have to wait until 3.60 is done, then 1.08, THEN the room will be up :/  sorry for the delay guys!  My internet is pretty fast so it shouldn't take long.

No worries.  Keep me posted.  I also sent you a friend request.

Message 58 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Mar 11, 2011

Unfortunately I'm a busy guy, and I didn't turn my PS3 on until I got up after writing this post, so now we have to wait until 3.60 is done, then 1.08, THEN the room will be up :/  sorry for the delay guys!  My internet is pretty fast so it shouldn't take long.

Edit:  And I'm turning off this PC for the night to help it along so I won't be able to respond here until tomorrow, just a head's up

Message 59 of 670 (26 Views)
0 Likes