Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Exotic Touring Series - Season 3 - ( starts on 8/30)

Sep 20, 2012

I might join this race today. I'll have to read the OP but i want to bring my skyline r34

juandejuarezimage069
Message 91 of 271 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 20, 2012

49 laps at High Speed Ring tonight. I have had zero practice so I'll be in my lounge around 7:30 pm est or so.

Message 92 of 271 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Sep 20, 2012

this is going to be a mess... thats all.  i shuold be on around 8:30  hopfully the room will be reset around that time to give us all an equal chance at pole?

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 93 of 271 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Well we could do that but not sure what difference it would make. If you are fast you'll be fast.

Message 94 of 271 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Sep 20, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

this is going to be a mess... thats all.  i shuold be on around 8:30  hopfully the room will be reset around that time to give us all an equal chance at pole?

Why would resetting the room make a difference?

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 95 of 271 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Grats to eci on the win. I apologize again for hitting you on the front stretch. I completely lost control of my Evora  and was a bad race overall on my part.

I will send out the prizes tomorrow morning as well as posting the race results. The thread will not be updated til Sunday though because right after work I'm heading out of town. Thanks for racing guys.

Next week we are racing at Monza ( chicane ). As in the first two seasons of Exotics, the chicanes can be cut but do not go into the grass on chicane 2. I will update the thread with the lap count for Monza once I have a chance to review the replay.

Message 96 of 271 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 21, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Grats to eci on the win. I apologize again for hitting you on the front stretch. I completely lost control of my Evora  and was a bad race overall on my part.

I will send out the prizes tomorrow morning as well as posting the race results. The thread will not be updated til Sunday though because right after work I'm heading out of town. Thanks for racing guys.

Next week we are racing at Monza ( chicane ). As in the first two seasons of Exotics, the chicanes can be cut but do not go into the grass on chicane 2. I will update the thread with the lap count for Monza once I have a chance to review the replay.

Esprit not Evora :smileytongue:  they have thin wheels, very fast in straights at cost of cornering  grip

Message 97 of 271 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Sep 21, 2012

i was thinking reseting the room incause soemone ran 20 or so laps out of the tank to get a low fuel run that others who cant get in the room before 830 would have a harder time doing.  it wasnt an issue tho.

4 races... 4 poles :-)

ECI had me covered all night.  there was nothing i could do to keep up with him.  once again E congrats.    i tired the 94 F1 a few times and NEVER got it to handle enough to get more then 7 laps off the tires.   

monza looks like around 1:41 was what my slower laps were

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 98 of 271 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

iceandspice wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Esprit not Evora :smileytongue:  they have thin wheels, very fast in straights at cost of cornering  grip

LOL man last night was just not my night.

Results:

edit: prizes have been sent out. Thread will be updated on Sunday. Thanks for racing.

Message 99 of 271 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Aside from the start of the race,  I did better than I thought.  

Don't get three wide going into turn one..  it only leads to what happend.  One bump and all three got taken out..

I got stuck in the middle, and bounced back and forth between the two of them..

it wore out my back tires and had to limp into the pits on lap 2, and went 1 lap down at the start..

For the most part I was able to stay out of everyones way,  when they got behind me to go around.

I don't remember the Lap 10 episode..  But just watched the reply..   I wasn't anywhere near all the excitment.. it all happened before I got there.

L_Keniston had a close call on the front straight near the start finish line. someone had spun out in front of him. Then he got tangled up with Wagg and another car on turn 1.  Looked like Wagg lost control and slide from the High side down to the grass, but caught both cars in the process..

I was just comming out of the tunnel when that all happened.  

Monza 1:41's - **bleep** that's fast..
I ran some laps last night..  1:45's was my best..

Message 100 of 271 (254 Views)
0 Likes