Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: Exotic Touring Series - Season 3 - ( 9/13 @ Deep Forest )

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Well not sure what's happening but when I copy and paste the updated standings and driver car list from Works they aren't showing up on the first page. I'll figure it out but I do have everything updated on Works so no info has been lost.

edit: It's all good now. Everything's updated on the first page. See you guys next week at High Speed Ring. Peace

Message 71 of 271 (307 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
799 posts

Sep 16, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

edit: It's all good now. Everything's updated on the first page. See you guys next week at High Speed Ring. Peace

Thanks for the prizes WAGG, and the work you do for the Series.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 72 of 271 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Thanks for racing and the hookup with the lap counter :smileywink:

ice - well now that you mention it maybe that  was my strategy ( lol I was too lazy to change the paint ) .

Message 73 of 271 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: Exotic Touring Series - Season 3 - ( starts on 8/30)

Sep 16, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Hey Wagg.  Quick question.  I missed last weeks race (obviously).  So, does that mean that I am eligible to use my NSX again this week?  Is it based on what particular race number you used a car on, or is it based on only races that you participated in.  If that makes sense.  LOL  Not saying I plan to use the NSX this week, but just trying to figure out my options.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 74 of 271 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 16, 2012

haha eci, no way your going to use NSX in HSR

Message 75 of 271 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Sep 16, 2012

iceandspice wrote:

haha eci, no way your going to use NSX in HSR

In the words of Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother).....Challenge Accepted!  LOL

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 76 of 271 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 17, 2012

eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Hey Wagg.  Quick question.  I missed last weeks race (obviously).  So, does that mean that I am eligible to use my NSX again this week?  Is it based on what particular race number you used a car on, or is it based on only races that you participated in.  If that makes sense.  LOL  Not saying I plan to use the NSX this week, but just trying to figure out my options.

You can use a Honda but not the NSX. If you wanted to,  you could use the NSX in race 5 at Monza. If you use a Honda for race 4 at HSR then you can't use the NSX until race 6 at Rome.

Message 77 of 271 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Sep 17, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

You can use a Honda but not the NSX. If you wanted to,  you could use the NSX in race 5 at Monza. If you use a Honda for race 4 at HSR then you can't use the NSX until race 6 at Rome.

Ok....and just to follow up on that...If I had raced last week, I would be able to use the NSX this week correct?  So it goes by races that you've actually participated in?  I figured it did, but I just wanted to make sure.

Message 78 of 271 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 17, 2012

eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Ok....and just to follow up on that...If I had raced last week, I would be able to use the NSX this week correct?  So it goes by races that you've actually participated in?  I figured it did, but I just wanted to make sure.

Yep. You would be able to use the NSX this week provided you did not use a Honda last week. The car rules apply to races participated in, not based on the schedule. I should put that in the first post because that should have been in there from the get go. Good question though dude.

Message 79 of 271 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 18, 2012

wagg,  I used Mclaren F1 last race at DFR,  Is it allowed to use different McLaren MP12C for  HSR?

Message 80 of 271 (231 Views)
0 Likes