Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: Exotic Touring Series - Season 3 - ( 8/30)

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Lounge will be setup at 8:30 tonight. 38 laps at Laguna Seca. See you guys there.

edit: Lounge is open now because I need more practice lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grats to eci. Good race last night. Had some good battles with ice and pete. I was hoping to catch up to pete after my final pit stop on lap 30 but I spun before I could enter the pits lol and by then he was too far ahead.

*ice finished the race and I was in the process of writing his time down while the race timer was counting down and he was kicked from the lounge. He will be scored in 5th place.

*the Works spreadsheet wouldn't let me put a + sign in front of the times for places 2 thru 4 so just imagine that there's one there lol.

Prizes will be sent out this morning.

edit: prizes were sent out Friday, let me know if anybody did not get their stuff. Standings are updated. Monday I will update the schedule with number of laps for Deep Forest. Remember that the concrete pad can be cut.

Message 41 of 271 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Sep 7, 2012

i should have stuck with my 8 lap stints,  i broke away from that and went to 10 laps stints thinking the newer tires would help me.  i just never could catch back up to ECI and that 458.  the corvette was fast but just didnt have the pull that the 458 had.

i was shocked no one went with the Gt-40,  i turned my 1:18.9 with that car in practice.  Brought out the same GT-40 and setup i used at Rome last season for the preview race...  i think i made a mess on the inside of my leg getting back into that car for a few laps:-D :-D :-D

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 42 of 271 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I've updated the schedule. We will race 45 laps at Deep Forest for race 3 this Thursday.

Just a reminder: if anyone wants to they can now race a car from the manufacturer they used in the first race but not the same car.

Message 43 of 271 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Exotic Touring Series - Season 3 - ( starts on 8/30)

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Anyone up for some pratice?  I will be in wagg's lounge vandalising, smoking tires and  swapping paints with barriers around 9 - 9:30 pm  eastern

Message 44 of 271 (292 Views)
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Ice, I left my house right after I posted yesterday because I had to go back to work and I didn't see your message till just now. If I was home I would have been there.

Speaking of which, I tried to switch the schedules around but I could not. Tomorrow I'll be at work til at least 9 pm so I cannot open my lounge at 8:30 pm est tomorrow night. If anyone would like to volunteer to do that for me I'd really appreciate it. I will be home shortly before 9:30 pm est for the race. If there is a volunteer, here are the lounge specs:

45 lap race

tires/fuel on

strong slipstream

no penalties

real grip setting

600 pp

Whoever can set the lounge up, can you please make sure you do a 1 lap race to get the grid timer working right and then set the race up for 45 laps? If there are no volunteers the race will be postponed til next week. Peace

Reminder: the concrete pad can be cut during the race.

Message 45 of 271 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Wagg i will be there by 8:30 and setup lounge,  one of the regular tgun,eci or ken usually get in earlier than me.  Lounge will be ready and set as requied.  cu at the race

45 lap race

tires/fuel on

strong slipstream

no penalties

real grip setting

600 pp

Message 46 of 271 (277 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Sep 12, 2012

For some reason, I have not been getting email alerts for new post's in this thread.  Weird.  Anyway, Wagg...if you put an apostrophe in front of the "+" in the race results spreadsheet, it should display the "+" for you, but it won't show the apostrophe.  

As for tomorrow, I would volunteer to set the room up for you, but I will not be able to make the race tomorrow.  Bears Vs Packers....so, you know how that is.  LOL

Good luck to those of you that race though....

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 47 of 271 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 12, 2012

iceandspice wrote:

Wagg i will be there by 8:30 and setup lounge,  one of the regular tgun,eci or ken usually get in earlier than me.  Lounge will be ready and set as requied.  cu at the race

45 lap race

tires/fuel on

strong slipstream

no penalties

real grip setting

600 pp

Thanks ice I really appreciate it. I should be home right before 9:30 pm est, just like the FF race at Daytona Road Course. Have I mentioned how much I really hate our friggin irrigation system? :smileymad:

Thanks again and check your GT5 gift box tonight  :smileywink:

eci - DA BEARS. Hoping for a win but at Lambeau Field and the Packers looking to avenge last weeks loss, gonna be a tough and good game.

Message 48 of 271 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 13, 2012

lol thanks wagg got the gifts, you dont have to send me stuff., i am happy to do it.  cu at race tomorrow

Message 49 of 271 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 13, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

I've updated the schedule. We will race 45 laps at Deep Forest for race 3 this Thursday.

Just a reminder: if anyone wants to they can now race a car from the manufacturer they used in the first race but not the same car.

I have used Ford GT 06 on the first race, so now i can use  Ford GT 05  ?

Message 50 of 271 (244 Views)
0 Likes