lol wagg .. and barriers who put them there lol

RS tires last 20 laps Robot Happy

Message 261 of 343 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

Re: DTM Racing Series (German Touring Car Championship) - Season 1

Oct 2, 2012

Congrats to Gojet on the victory tonight. He drove a great race and kept a nice gap between him and I. Over the course of the race I believe my car just didn't have to right tune for this track. I gave it all It had but the car just wouldn't/couldn't gain any time on Gojet. (Plus my hangover is still wearing off...lol) It was a really intense battle or time attack I should say. Our sector times were Identical for just about every lap, (obviously this was not the case when I made a mistake). Lots of fun and I'm glad we had a good turnout again tonight. Hopefully I'll have more time to put into my cars tune for next weeks race at suzuka. 

@Wagg...Please don't beat yourself up about our collision. It didn't cost me the race, I didn't have a chance of catching Gojet. You didn't see me coming, It was just an accident bro. How'd them Tigers do??

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 262 of 343 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Don't worry about it, Wagg. I crashed into JC at the same chicane earlier in the race, so everything is even. Lol.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 263 of 343 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Oct 2, 2012

that was fun. at 8:45 i found a DTM car hanging out in my garage that i had not ever used.  threw a set up in it picked a top speed and went racing.   i had never raced the car before so it took a few laps to figure the car out.  i was understeering BAD.   sorry for the contact i made with drivers.  i tried not to pass people after i booted them up out of the groove.  dont like to race like that and i know you guys are going for a championship.  no idea who is where but on that note,  please feel free to jump over me in the standings and results.   i dont want to effect the points and i just wanted to try something different tonight.   i like Madrid so it felt like a good place to try DTM.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 264 of 343 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Gojet-64 wrote:

Don't worry about it, Wagg. I crashed into JC at the same chicane earlier in the race, so everything is even. Lol.

Yeah I was actually thinking I deserved it. LOL. It's only fair. After I saw you collide with JC I was like "oh yeah, here's my chance" but nothing ever came of it...I shouldn't have let J. Button tune my car for me lol. 

Message 265 of 343 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Yeah, these cars understeer by nature. Give it some softer rear springs and dampers. Should help out a little.

Even then, the only way you can get these cars to spin on dry road, is to give it way too much throttle and poke it with a stick.

Message 266 of 343 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Oct 2, 2012

By the way, wisc. One of the bullets on the OP just says **bleep**

Message 267 of 343 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Gojet-64 wrote:

Yeah, these cars understeer by nature. Give it some softer rear springs and dampers. Should help out a little.

Even then, the only way you can get these cars to spin on dry road, is to give it way too much throttle and poke it with a stick.

Yeah earlier in the season I had my car tuned Perfectly. Not sure why I started trying to adjust things. I just haven't spent the time to get it back in shape. Last night It was understeering and I didn't have much time so I just took out some rear wing. That left me with STILL understeering in the slow corners and MORE oversteer in the fast corners. And yes, Throttle control is KEY with these cars. 

Message 268 of 343 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tguns16 wrote:

Congrats to Gojet on the victory tonight. He drove a great race and kept a nice gap between him and I. Over the course of the race I believe my car just didn't have to right tune for this track. I gave it all It had but the car just wouldn't/couldn't gain any time on Gojet. (Plus my hangover is still wearing off...lol) It was a really intense battle or time attack I should say. Our sector times were Identical for just about every lap, (obviously this was not the case when I made a mistake). Lots of fun and I'm glad we had a good turnout again tonight. Hopefully I'll have more time to put into my cars tune for next weeks race at suzuka. 

@Wagg...Please don't beat yourself up about our collision. It didn't cost me the race, I didn't have a chance of catching Gojet. You didn't see me coming, It was just an accident bro. How'd them Tigers do??

Nah man that was a bonehead mistake on my part. I knew you were back there and closing fast so I was trying to decide if I should move over before or after the chicane. I looked in the rear view at the last second to see where you were and then I botched the chicane. Just a stupid thing to do on my part.

Message 269 of 343 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Oct 3, 2012

go Jets connection seem to hold up pretty good when he is in the lead...  other then that always gets disconnected around the 4th or 5th lap... interesting lol

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 270 of 343 (64 Views)
0 Likes