Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Re: DTM Racing Series (German Touring Car Championship) - Season 1

Oct 7, 2012

hey guys another great race last week. Congrats to Gojet on his win and welcome Ken- thanks for joining us.  Please feel free to race with us the rest of the season.  Madrid is a tough place to pass.  I had some good laps racing with Wagg, Ice, and NoLimitBig.  For us four points are really important as we are all fighting for 3rd-7th.  I assume Gojet and Ice will make the 6 minimum races with Audi and will receive bonus points. And unless tguns and JCH have some good results, Audi will win the Championship.

Last race results and the overall standings are updated on page 1

Race tomorrow night 8-October, 23 laps at Suzuka Circuit.  See everyone there!

Message 271 of 343 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I don't want Audi to win the championship, lol. I'm saving my free car change for when (or if) I find a BMW M3 in the UCD.

I don't really like Audi that much. They always win at Le Mans. But also, check out what they said about Toyota's qualifying performance last week.

From Audi Motorsport website:
...Nicolas Lapierre in the Toyota had to admit defeat by 0.440 seconds...

I don't know about you, but that sounds a bit narcissistic to me...

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 272 of 343 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I tried opening my lounge last night for practice but it appears the network is still down. If we can not create my room by 8pm eastern we will have to postpone the race until next week.
Message 273 of 343 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Same for me although after few attempts was able to enter my lounge.   Frequent disconnects are experienced during online races too

Message 274 of 343 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Oct 8, 2012

wiscR56 wrote:
I tried opening my lounge last night for practice but it appears the network is still down. If we can not create my room by 8pm eastern we will have to postpone the race until next week.

Hey Wisc, I was  in my lounge last night and it was fine at the time. If you want I can check if I can still get on this afternoon and check if things are still good connection wise. If so, you want me to host for you, you wanna try to practice later?

" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 275 of 343 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Yeah that's not good either. The race will be postponed if the issue is not resolved by the time practice is suppose to start at 8pm eastern.
Message 276 of 343 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 8, 2012

When did all this stuff start happening? It was fine last week I believe. Hope there aren't any problems tonight.

With the low hp of the Mercedes I'm probably gonna have to run minimium downforce just to have enough hp in the straights. We'll see tonight. Peace

Message 277 of 343 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Oct 8, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

When did all this stuff start happening? It was fine last week I believe. Hope there aren't any problems tonight.

With the low hp of the Mercedes I'm probably gonna have to run minimium downforce just to have enough hp in the straights. We'll see tonight. Peace

I just tried creating my room and it seems to work fine although there is still a "online service interruption" note in the news section.  I will plan on opening up my lounge in 1 hour.  Please let me know if anyone has issues.  If there are enough people that still experience problems of if we have a few people get disconnected during practice we will postpone the race until next week.

wagg- i cant wait for the walking dead to return.

Message 278 of 343 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Tough race tonight guys. Again for the second week in a row I didn't spend any time tuning my car or practicing on the track. I ended up with another impossible tune and struggle with the track as well. I'm not sure how many times I went off but I had to pit on lap 7 due to uneven tire wear. My rears were goin way to fast from the spins I had. I pushed as hard as I could for the remainder of the race and had just enough to salvage a 4th place finish. I had a great time battling with Pete and F1. \\

Congrats to Gojet on another victory. Hopefully I can have a little somethin for ya around Autumn Ring. 

Thanks again wisc for another fun night of racing. This championship is shaping up to be really close. I need to put a few more points between Pete and I to secure the title. See you all next week (hopefully in a better tuned car) for some more intense racing!!

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 279 of 343 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Good race last night. I had a few offs and battled with JC for a few laps before I made a mistake and beached the merc and away he went lol.

Getting disillusioned with the Mercedes. It doesn't have enough hp to keep up with the other cars. Although I'm 99.9% sure it's the driver lol. Remember all the talk before the season started about banning the CLK. lol

Message 280 of 343 (43 Views)
0 Likes