Feb 08 2013
By: SilverFoxLegacy Lombax Warrior 198 posts

God of War 3 ending

14 replies 394 views Edited Feb 8, 2013
Do you think Kratos lived or was that them showing us he finally got to crash into the rocks like he always wanted?
Message 1 of 15 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: God of War 3 ending

Feb 8, 2013
I don't think he died. He's too powerful, I know it sounds weird but HE'S KRATOS! He could only lose to JESUS . But yeah I think they're gonna save god of war 4, for the ps4.
Deadly force is authorized!
He he he.... That's all I needed to hear.
LIVE FOR JESUS, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Message 2 of 15 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Feb 8, 2013

what more could he possibly do if there was to be a god of war 4?  Hell i would love to see another as a fan,but that line is wearing thin.

Message 3 of 15 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I agree with you man.. You know they'll find something though hahaha.
Deadly force is authorized!
He he he.... That's all I needed to hear.
LIVE FOR JESUS, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Message 4 of 15 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Well I would love to see him eventually become the grim reaper and also put the world back in order. Some sort of "rage" mode using the power of hope would be cool and the blue energy takes me back to light jak from jak and daxter which was totally bad **bleep**. Or you know, whatever.
Message 5 of 15 (331 Views)
Wastelander
735 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I can't really think of anything else they could have kratos do he killed everything and everyone. I would like to see some kind of quest. That picks up right after 3 where he finds some way to bring his wife and daughter back. Which could tie in with him ending up as the God of death. It would be a good ending to the saga. Since everything always goes and ends bad for kratos. It would change it up and bring closure to a great story if it ended well for him.
Message 6 of 15 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Thing about their being no one left Is exactly what I thought till I looked further into greek mythology and there's just so much more they could do. I would like it to end with Kratos saving the world and finding peace with his family but who knows
Message 7 of 15 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Kratos saving the world?Smiley Frustrated What world? All I see is what he has destroy.Smiley Happy I would love to destroy another mythology instead,and see Santa Monica's take on whatever it is Norse,Egypt,etc. I go with Norse more warlikeSmiley Mad,and really grim plus very cold. Time to make a snowman,if only I knew how.Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 15 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 16, 2013
The thing is, is that this world is intended to someday be the world we live in today so he has to undo all the evils that he set free. And while it would be fun to see, I really don't like the idea of going to another mythology. This franchise was built around greek myth and that's how it should stay. Plus why would Kratos go kill all those gods for no reason? He has no beef with them
Message 9 of 15 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I thought it was like a legend,or own mythology...not the past?...my bad.Smiley Sad I understand the whole Greek myth thing,but there are other non Greek enemies in the games,even some of the armor,clothing,and weapons aren't Greek. I remember David Jaffe's original idea having two other warriors like Kratos one from Egypt,and one from the Norse lands who were in once champions for their own gods...it could be used like Cory Barlog's idea of Kratos becoming death...sort of...happen in GOW:GOS. As for the beef with the  other gods...the Norse ones are paranoid at times,and could try to use Kratos to prevent their own apocalypse like have him become a mix of Surt,and Fenrir...sort of how Kratos is based on Heracles...its just a idea. Still can't wait for March 12.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15 (266 Views)
0 Likes