Feb 16 2013
By: SilverFoxLegacy Lombax Warrior 198 posts

Betrayal: Remake

5 replies 473 views Edited Feb 16, 2013
I know God of War Betrayal is not considered canon but I think if it was remade like on ps vita with a lot of added content it could be really good. Plus it would add the mystery of the secret assassin!

For those of you who don't know the plot it's basically this: right after Kratos becomes the god of war (so before ghost of Sparta after GoWI) he is seiging a city or something when he runs across Argos (a monster with tons of eyes and Heras favorite pet) and before Kratos can kill it a mysterious assassin kills it first which is either to frame him or to steal his glory and make him look bad. But either way Kratos chases this dude until he is stopped by Ceryx (son of Hermes) who Kratos kills. So this basically would set up why Kratos is shunned by the gods. Plus we could play as a newly godded Kratos as he adjusts to his new abilities or something
Message 1 of 6 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Re: Betrayal: Remake

Feb 16, 2013

I think this is a good idea, so long as it's made for the PS3 also (don't have a vita Smiley Wink).

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 2 of 6 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Thank you and the only reason I chose vita is that this kind of plot sounds to me like a handheld game and they have yet to make a god of war vita but in sure they would port it eventually
Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Feb 16, 2013

That's a good idea maybe even edit it and change the original plot or make it into another game maybe set after GOW:GOS,but before GOW2. The Spartan conquest of Greece...maybe. Still a GOW game on the Vita will force me to buy one.

Message 4 of 6 (437 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I was thinking the same thing too! I even went far enough to think of  a longer plot. Awesome that people are thinking of the idea like you. If more people were thinking about this, then I am sure that the God of War: Betrayal would be remade and be awesome for the PSVita

Message 5 of 6 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 17, 2013
That's awesome! You should post it or if you'd rather just message me id love to hear it
Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)
0 Likes