Mar 23 2010
By: chrisspiderozzy First Son 6 posts

having trouble DLing the Phantom of Chaos skin

8 replies 63 views Edited Mar 23, 2010

ok here is my problem i beat the game and turned on my voucher in this website and did the whole PSN id and all and it was accepted ..

here is the problem its not downloading to the game when i log it online

anyone havein this same problem ? because i folowed all the steps on the card and it wont download

any tips or know if its a bug or somethin ?

Message 1 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: having trouble DLing the Phantom of Chaos skin

Mar 23, 2010

You have to get an email from sony giving you a code that you put in psn then you can download it.

Message 2 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 23, 2010

when do they send the email exactly ? because ive beaten the game and logged in the code ...

Message 3 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 23, 2010

I am having a similar problem as well, however I have not yet recieved my code... which I would like to know when I am supposed to recieve this, I've had the game pre-ordered and paid for for a year, and did my code on the site when the game released, however have not yet recieved my redemption code, what gives?

Message 4 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 24, 2010

i guess ima have to call the 1800 # on the card to get a answer cause evadentally the game ppl dont join in on the community to answer questions

Message 5 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Mar 24, 2010

all the people i know here in puerto rico is having the same problem !!!  they will send the codes for the skin or what ?

Message 6 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Haven't received mine either. Entered it and did everything it said.. Went to gamestop they didn't know anyone was having troubles. They gave me a new card, I tried to enter that one and it says I have already entered one and didn't accept it. I would Like my new skin to play through the game a second time, been looking forward to it... Absolutely no other complaints though an absolutely amazing game all the way through the journey!!!

Message 7 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 26, 2010

well i called the 1800# and they finally sent the Email so i finally got mine everyone else might have to do it too but from when i put it in till i got it was about 1 week and 2 days but still ..... its rediculus on how u just cant turn in the code for a simple item anymore u have to do 15 things just to get it

Message 8 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Oct 15, 2010

http://forums.us.playstation.com/thread/6054

Everyones having the same problem.

Message 9 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes