NEED BONUS PLAY!!!!

Message 152 of 156 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Re: UNOFFICIAL GOW III BONUS PLAY REQUEST

Nov 9, 2010

My two cents...

If you you've beat the game on Titan, there is no reason why you should not be able to replay the game on Titan and below with everything you have earned. You could do this in Chains of Olympus, and you can do it in Ghost of Sparta.

Additionally It's irritating that the extra costumes are locked from the arena. What would be the reason for this? You can't earn anything by playing the arena, its just for fun. Not having the extra costumes in the arena is big downer. Ghost of Sparta lets you have costumes in the arena and its a blast.

Anyway the fans really want these two items and it gives re-play value to the game. Gow III is an awesome game but the lack of these two features is big downer.

Message 153 of 156 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 10, 2010

THat's what I don't understand. I don't hate Sony, I LOVE God of War 3, I'm on my 12th playthrough, but if we got Bonus Play(skip cutscenes as well) with all the weapons and such from last game....I just don't think man other games would be played  for me.

Message 154 of 156 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
612 posts

Nov 10, 2010

GoosePants wrote:

THat's what I don't understand. I don't hate Sony, I LOVE God of War 3, I'm on my 12th playthrough, but if we got Bonus Play(skip cutscenes as well) with all the weapons and such from last game....I just don't think man other games would be played  for me.

The game is loading during cut scenes, if you skipped them then instead you would have a loading screen. If they did any sor of thing like that it would be skip the "go here" camera motions that tell you pull this lever and go up here (I'm fairly certin this would be a bitch to remove though).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 155 of 156 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 11, 2010

Which is why an installation to the HDD should be allowed.

Message 156 of 156 (9 Views)
0 Likes