First Son
5 posts

Re: OFFICIAL GOW III BONUS PLAY PETITION

Mar 27, 2010

Yeah and in the beginning you could of just killed gaia with the nemean cetus and skip the whole game basically

Message 140 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: UNOFFICIAL GOW III BONUS PLAY REQUEST

Mar 27, 2010

As a fan I would love this feature and the option to select different arenas for the combat area, plus fix all the damn freezing issues because it has to do with the autosave and pre-caching loading that Uncharted 2 uses to perfection.

Message 141 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

May 17, 2010

Personally, I would love to be able to play through the game with all the previous weapons as an option, I think that it would be pretty cool. Not just the weapons from God of War III either but the ones from the previous games as well, it would be pretty interesting. With the Cestus, they could just disable the ability to destroy the things made of Onyx that are necessary to the story until after you are supposed to acquire it storywise. Also if they could add the magics from the previous games as well, now that would be bad ass. Is it just me or would anybody else want to battle Poseidon with Poseidon's rage and Hades with the Army of Hades and Cronos with Cronos' Rage, or even fight Zeus with his own thunderbolts. They could add costumes as well, like what they did in God of War II, where you get to play as Athena and the Blades even change into the ones that she used. They could have costumes like Heracles or Zeus; Heracles need a club though, I was a little disappointed when you fought him and he didn't use this massive club. Don't get me wrong, the Cestus more than made up for it, but Heracles' weapons in mythology were a massive club, a bow with poisonous arrows and his bare hands. I think it would be a great idea to add those as DLC, I'd be more than happy to buy it, when I'd have the money to that would be.

Of course I'm out of my mind, It's dark and scary in there.
Message 142 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

May 18, 2010

SIGNED........as long as there's an update or something, I'm in. I really sucks they left GOW3 in the dirt now.

Message 143 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 4, 2010

SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN. Please, Bonus Play in God of War 3!!!!

Message 145 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Nov 4, 2010

bonus play as in new game + right? If so sign, I cant believe they actually spent time to get rid of the glitch instead of adding it as fans requested in the new 1.03 path.

Message 146 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 4, 2010

I sign. Bonus play is a much needed addition to GOW3.

Message 147 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
612 posts

Nov 4, 2010

I'll sign this. They just have to make so you can't skip certin content with having it early. I don't know if I would do bonus play, but it would be nice to have the option.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 148 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Nov 4, 2010

I just wanna play the deleted ending and stuff. How come we can get other bonus stuff? Its it hard to do? Do the devs find it unnesesary? What ever would be fun, just put the fun bonus stuff in please Im all for it

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 149 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 4, 2010

from the post i made:

why is it that Gow of war 2,  Chains of Olympus AND Ghost of Sparta ALL have new Game Plus/Bonus Play but they took it out of part 3?? we had the glitch but they "deleted"  that with their new patch (granted you can just delete the patch but  then you cannot use the diemos costume either).

Developers  make a patch for Bonus Play it is not hard stop being LAZY and the judges cannot be an excuse becuase the Helios guards shields CANNOT be broken unless you use the cyclops.

hopefully  my fellow GoW gamers agree with this and will support it as well.  Developers are getting dumber and dumber. now some are ****** enough to  "lock" OUR save files, luckily Sony has not started this themselves.

here is the thing as i said above Bonus play would NOT allow you to jump past large parts of the game as seen when you fight Helios the Cetus will NOT brake their shields just add that bit of coding to the Judges in the FIRST time there and boom no major skipping.

SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN

It is good to see so many agree with this maybe for once the devlopers WILL listen to what the Gamers want and not what they think we want.

We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
Message 150 of 156 (3 Views)
0 Likes