eads up so I managed to get past Posiedons Chamber which I had originally got stuck when the audio would start to loop and then the inevitable loading sign of doom will come up and stay there till the end of the world, but I managed to get past it..how? You may ask well guess what I had to load the save point just before the Hercules fight and DO IT ALL AGAIN on hard difficulty as well, so with doing that I managed to get past him him and save and then get to that save point in posiedons chamber and it finally allows me to save and I have so far contiuned to play happily and managed to get to the next save point at Aphrodietes chamber. So it seems at least from my expierence loading from an autosave tends to screw up so try to save often and load from save points rather than autosaves.
1. Details of the glitch/bug: Unable to use head of helios at the required times.
2. Time of occurance (Where it happens): The head works directly after it is obtained, then sometimes it works after that but sometimes not. For example, the second cave after you get the head is dark and there are enemies to fight. I have been able to use the head in there once. All other times I've had to use my weapons to light the way. On the Path To Eos there is the dark area where the game is side scrolling to the left and kratos is attacked by the bat like creatures. At the far left there is a wall that is a hidden doorway. First of all it's pitch black, the head would be useful. In fact, when it works, it iis useful. The fighting in the dark is one thing but if the head can't be used then the doorway can't be used. I'm fairly certain that there are more areas where the head should be available but it is not. I suspect that it may be needed at the flame of olympus just after talking to athena. I haven't gotten it to work here though.
3. PS3 Serial Number / Model: CE736174501 / CECHH01 (fat, 40 Gig)
4. Version of game: US
Glitch 1-R1 sometimes doesn't hold when opening up chests, sometimes tkes several tries to work.
Glitch 2- Double jump seems broken near some places where it's meant to be used. Overcame by double jumping before the abyss and then just glide over. Seems you should be able to at least jump over the abyss and then jump again.
Game froze on me once also. Not a big deal, but thought it should be mentioned.
Great game though.
1.When you reach the very end of the ledge before you fight poseidon my game freezes during the loading portion and I am forced to restart, but the game keeps freezing and am currently unable to progress.
2.Heart of Gaia
3.Fat 160 GB system
4.US version, NTSC
5.Keep reloading until it somehow loads properly or wait for an impending patch.
Game freezes when Advancing from the save point by the Flame of Olympus. Usually I can get down the hallway a bit before it freezes. Equipping Helios' head seems to help trigger it too.
Using an 80gb Fat PS3 w. BC, North American copy of the game. Total is up to 5 freezes in this areas so far at last count.
Ive been getting lots of random freezes throughout the game, but after about 4-5 system restarts the game is playable without any glitches or freezes, this is very odd. Ive got a 80gb ps3 (killzone 2 bundle)
1. Camera Angle Bug
2. while sliding down Chronos' throat the camera sits besides Kratos instead of behind him. can't get pass this scene because I can't control correctly. meh
4. US / UE
5. a restart didn't help... I had to load the last savegame and replay chronos. The second time the glitch didn't appear.