Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Re: The Face of Playstation: Drake or Kratos

Aug 1, 2011

UltimateGamer324 wrote:

I think Nathan Drake is, because his games are better and the characters are better developed and the story is amazing. Kratos is awesome, but his games just aren't as good as the uncharted series. So I think Nathan Drake is the face of Playstation.

This is where I say that you are wrong! The Uncharted series has only been on the PS3. God of War started on the PS2 and pushed the hardware for the system. God of War is on the PSP, God of War isn't over yet. I see them making another and having one on the PSVita.

Kratos wins this face off. Uncharted reminds me of Tombraider but with a guy instead of Lara Croft. God of War is well God of War, nothing really compares to it!

Uncharted is a good series but can't compare to God of War, sorry!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 21 of 24 (40 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5808 posts

Aug 14, 2011

Kratos really can't be the 'face' (especially given his nature being that of a 'heel').  His role is about done anyway.

Message 22 of 24 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
717 posts

Aug 14, 2011

Kratos is not quite down & out yet. There are rumors/reports circulating that a 4th God of War game is coming in Spetember 2012.

Message 23 of 24 (40 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 18, 2016
I believe a random fan should represent sony for the simple fact of sony never really had an actually game face because there were and still are just soo many good games. Sonic is the best and mario has his moments and of course master cheif is thrilling but if sony cant decide on a face to keep with why not a fan? Sony doesn't have or even need a face to rely on but I personally do not see Nathan Drake as the face honestly in my opinion I would say "Dante" reason why is naturally he is like kratos just alot less angry and alot more style.
Message 24 of 24 (15 Views)
0 Likes