Gaming Beast
2278 posts

Re: Spartansstandtall?

Apr 28, 2010

first off, i don't think that character is wearing a "toga". it looks to me like the character is wearing armor, with a cape.

secondly, what happens next in the GoWverse is anyone's guess.

Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Apr 28, 2010

good shot of it.

Twitter: @ctait002
youtube: bamf26PSN
Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 28, 2010

bamf26 wrote:

good shot of it.

Nice shot. I still think it has something to do with going back to Sparta.

Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Apr 29, 2010

Eh, The head of the person isn't Kratos, i know that.. when the lighting flashes the skin is more normal to golden skin color.. so it's either.. The bro or Athena. As for the dude in the water.. i think it could be the bro either laughing with anger or his just plain out angry.. he wanted to kill Kratos.. now that he couldn't his revenge won't be fulfilled. So, Kratos may not be dead so bro can kill him as the final boss. there SOO many things out there right now.. all i know is if i had that Click remote from that Click movie.. i'd skip time till it's revealed.. So, i think we should just sit tight, play GoW III about another 100 times and by that time, maybe sooner if we're lucky, the site will be shown completely and we'll all be excitingly creaming in pants again for the new one. I probably sound completely sarcastic and a 360 gamer. i assure you..  I LOVE PS.. and GoW III i'm just really tired. so g'night y'all

Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes