Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Spartans Stand Tall stage 3 reflection PICS!!

Apr 29, 2010

Saffleur wrote:

The item of clothing looks like a Chlamys from Greece. It could be a younger Kratos as well. I think so at least. I know Spartans typically wore a chiton and himation but that is the thing, Kratos never wore any of that and like other Spartans he never had long hair when most did.

i said this in another thread, we're going Pre Chains of Olympus. That is Kratos Before the battle with the Barbarian King.

Message 10 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 30, 2010

hmmmmmm maby its kratoses brother in a toga and kratos looking at him like hahahahahahah hows the baddass now brother maby a clue for the gow 4 dom dom dom

Message 11 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 30, 2010

JVBGFR wrote:

Kratos' brother anyone? A god that was left out of God of War III?

Definitely not a God. GOWIII was the end of Greek Mythology, it was meant to bridge the gap between Greek gods and their lack of existence in modern day Greece. Sure, some of those gods were not killed, not denying that but that's part of what GOWIII's point was.

The surface of the sea remains the same, but underneath the currents are changing.
Message 12 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2010

you know i have a strong feeling that the brother will appear in one of the last scenes in god of war 3 zeus tells ""perhaps you should have chosen the other one"" i think he is talking about kratos brother if not ,who could be the other one???.hercules is dead  and yes kratos wasnt there athena said she belong to a higher power now what if kratos is being helped by his brother to get back to athena and these higher gods but then kratos is betrayed by his brother It would be fun to have something like that.

kronox
Message 13 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 2, 2010

if you look to the left of the image in the water you make out another image

Message 14 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 5, 2010

camaro-man_22 wrote:

if you look to the left of the image in the water you make out another image

I see it too. I guarantee the figure shown is a young kratos, and the next update on the site will show kratos's young brother as well in the shaded spot to the left of him

Message 15 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

May 5, 2010

hey all... havent posted in a while... just wanted to say that whatever this teaser is i hope its gonna be a surprise.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 16 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 5, 2010

dbzgengsta wrote:

hey all... havent posted in a while... just wanted to say that whatever this teaser is i hope its gonna be a surprise.

welcome back man.check a little better .the news are already out

Message 17 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

May 5, 2010

Devilhunter_PS wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

oh you know what just after i wrote this i saw the new title in the psp section... but yeah i think its great they are mking  another psp title...

oh yeah i probably wont be posting for another week or so cos im goin holiday tommorow. But as soon as i get back ill try be on here alot more now. New GOW title = A whole mess of things to talk about so yeah i cant wait! LOL

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 18 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

May 5, 2010

dbzgengsta wrote:

Devilhunter_PS wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

oh you know what just after i wrote this i saw the new title in the psp section... but yeah i think its great they are mking  another psp title...

oh yeah i probably wont be posting for another week or so cos im goin holiday tommorow. But as soon as i get back ill try be on here alot more now. New GOW title = A whole mess of things to talk about so yeah i cant wait! LOL

sweet, bring me a gift..lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 19 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes