Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 11 2011
By: Trawnza PlayStation Moderator 6730 posts

Spartans! Do you want to be featured on Sony YouTube??

4 replies 34 views Edited Aug 11, 2011

god-of-war-3-first-titan-screenshot.jpg

Do you want to be featured on the Sony YouTube page?

Create a new video of your EPIC BATTLES from God of War

and post it in this thread for your chance to show off your skills

Embed a video from Vimeo, Google, or DailyMotion and post in this thread

OR, if you'd rather send over a raw MP4 file, send one of the MODS a PM and we'll let you know where to send it

Happy Creating!

Good Luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5416 posts

Re: Spartans! Do you want to be featured on Sony YouTube??

Aug 14, 2011

>want to be featured

Not especially.

>new video

Bah.  Can't just be old work, eh?

>EPIC BATTLES

>epic

In what sense?  The run type?  The tactics?  Or just how one wades through the 'chaos' as it were?

>from GoW

Which one?  I'd presume GoWIII, but I could also imagine a case where this is only posted here due to higher activity than the other boards.

>Vimeo

>Google

>DailyMotion

Too good for YT these days?

>MP4

I don't mess with this format.

~What exactly brought this on?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Aug 14, 2011

GodModeGOD wrote:

>want to be featured

Not especially.

>new video

Bah.  Can't just be old work, eh? Sorry - they wanna see some new work

>EPIC BATTLES

>epic

In what sense?  The run type?  The tactics?  Or just how one wades through the 'chaos' as it were? Well - we'll leave that up to you! Be as creative as you can..

>from GoW

Which one?  I'd presume GoWIII, but I could also imagine a case where this is only posted here due to higher activity than the other boards. God of War III would be preferable, but not compulsary...

>Vimeo

>Google

>DailyMotion

Too good for YT these days? Nope, not too good - since it has the potential for being on the Sony YouTube site - your video must be hosted elsewhere to avoid legal mumbo jumbo...

>MP4

I don't mess with this format.

~What exactly brought this on? We're having a bit of fun! We wanna see some user generated stuff - through your eyes instead of through our own

GodModeGOD

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5416 posts

Aug 16, 2011

>has to be 'new' in terms of upload date

There would be no way to tell about the rest I suppose.  But who's going to know what's new in the vet community when there are no other vets around here but me?  No matter.

>creative

I'm of the sort who is high on Uncertainty Avoidance.  Such a parameter as this does not suit me.

>GoWIII preferred

Noted.

>can't be YT on YT

>legal issues

That's terribly amusing.

>through our eyes

You can see high level play through your own.  I can easily teach all that directly.

Combos aren't my bag.  Special Arena challenges are more to my liking, but I have my own run plans ahead of me.  You did say 'a video'.  Is this to imply just one (not a seris)?  Of what length would you say?  There are some bits you cannot leave to vague desires.

I suppose I'll read up on my old run notes before this return to BoE PAIN+.  Then I have to generate the run skeleton for GoS (because that lame guide was created by slackers who didn't name many areas, failed to give various percentiles *became my job*, failed to grant a lot of values *again extra work for me beyond the norm*, etc.).  Then Origins will give me a chance for a PAIN+ in CoO prior to a NGR+ NUR+ for each entry (GoWIII is already covered).

~Recording doesn't suit me.  I hated doing it for the SoD series (necessary evil).  My set-up would be low visual quality anyway.  Those boys have been associated with me before anyway (I was accussed of being a Sony rep after GoWII's release).  I've had shout outs from that lot as well.  It wouldn't do any good to attract attention to my account at YT anyway.  I don't plan on making new content to view for a long time (I'd rather archive findings through text). 

NOTE: Good of you to clarify some details even if I won't enter.  Someone else (lurkers) might find the extra info pertinent.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Aug 22, 2011

GodModeGOD wrote:

>has to be 'new' in terms of upload date

There would be no way to tell about the rest I suppose.  But who's going to know what's new in the vet community when there are no other vets around here but me?  No matter.

>creative

I'm of the sort who is high on Uncertainty Avoidance.  Such a parameter as this does not suit me.

>GoWIII preferred

Noted.

>can't be YT on YT

>legal issues

That's terribly amusing.

>through our eyes

You can see high level play through your own.  I can easily teach all that directly.

Combos aren't my bag.  Special Arena challenges are more to my liking, but I have my own run plans ahead of me.  You did say 'a video'.  Is this to imply just one (not a seris)?  Of what length would you say?  There are some bits you cannot leave to vague desires.

I suppose I'll read up on my old run notes before this return to BoE PAIN+.  Then I have to generate the run skeleton for GoS (because that lame guide was created by slackers who didn't name many areas, failed to give various percentiles *became my job*, failed to grant a lot of values *again extra work for me beyond the norm*, etc.).  Then Origins will give me a chance for a PAIN+ in CoO prior to a NGR+ NUR+ for each entry (GoWIII is already covered).

~Recording doesn't suit me.  I hated doing it for the SoD series (necessary evil).  My set-up would be low visual quality anyway.  Those boys have been associated with me before anyway (I was accussed of being a Sony rep after GoWII's release).  I've had shout outs from that lot as well.  It wouldn't do any good to attract attention to my account at YT anyway.  I don't plan on making new content to view for a long time (I'd rather archive findings through text). 

NOTE: Good of you to clarify some details even if I won't enter.  Someone else (lurkers) might find the extra info pertinent.

GodModeGOD

Thanks for the feedback GodModeGOD - I hope you do decide to enter because you are a pillar of this community and I think you would represent it well

I also think that your questions did lead to some good information to potential lurkers..... now it's just time for them to post too!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes