Re: Sony Santa Monica Working On Next God Of War Installment

Feb 10, 2012

>downfall

Not here anyway.

>why

Good fun.

>next installment

>possible

Probable even.  It is of great concern to me.  Concern as in something to fret over/worry about.  I don't like any of the rumors going around.  I'd prefer official word via GI or E3.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Ive heard they were making a god of war back in AUG.

I hope the storyline is good..

i heard they will be making with Daynos and mulitplayer...

soo ehhhh....

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Feb 24, 2012

D3m0n__89 wrote:

Ive heard they were making a god of war back in AUG.

I hope the storyline is good..

i heard they will be making with Daynos and mulitplayer...

soo ehhhh....

Cheers!

D3m0n__89 Trophy CardFunny Animated Gifs - Flying Forward Bicycle Kick!!
see more Gifs

Coop maybe? Never the less there definitely will be some sort of online multiplayer. Source:http://www.computerandvideogames.com/300627/god-of-war-4-online-rumour-strengthened-by-opm/

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Feb 28, 2012

StrenghtPower...my buddy! Kratos276 found some leak from South Africa saying February 2013 (probably just a date holder) they will release a GOW4, I've returned to see this rumor through to fruition or fiction...a new GOW is obviously in production but just what is being produced? Looks like I'm w8ing again! Good to see you man...have you played the 2nd Demon's Souls (Dark Souls) by chance? I can't believe they did an Xbox release...treasonous bastards LOL

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5372 posts

Feb 28, 2012

>listening to leaks

You lads still have much to learn.

>GOW

Gears?

>Dark Souls

I've got it now.  Been helping a friend through his first playthrough.  Only took the controller for a few bits to do it for him.  The silly boy forgot to get the Master Key, but I suppose that forces him to try a few areas out and hone himself.  I'll be murdering the Hellkite Drake via melee when he visits next.  I've really only played a few parts so far (Capra, Gargoyles, getting the Drake Sword *melee method*, three Black Knights, a Titanite Demon, etc.).  Haven't done a run of my own.

I'll probably try a SL1 run.  Then perhaps a NUR+ of sorts.  A fist based run sounds good.  Doing that without fist weapons would be a bit much unless I get really good and then join the Dragon covenant and farm to MAX that out. I forget if you can use resin on bare fists.  Though if I went that route, I'd have power, but no poise or defense. It would be a Hell of a thing.  I suppose rings wouldn't be against the run's rules.

It isn't a 'Naked' run.  Such a thing as that would be swell, but one's power as such is so pitiful, I don't know that I could hope to defeat most foes in the chipping war.  4 Kings comes to mind.  I'd have little reason to fear them with sufficient power even in the fist runs, but without the necessary power, they would quickly become overwhelming.  If I got good with parries (and I'd have to), I might be able to manage Gwyn as such (again with power so as to not make the process take forever *making it pretty well guaranteed I'll get one-shot long before he dies*).

So much run potential.  I'd like to dick around with Tower shields, Dragonslayer Bow, Repeating Crossbow, poison/toxic, bleed, etc.  Pity there isn't a means to have 'curse' on our weapons.  That would be delicious even if only a PVP sort of tool.  As would be durability destroying tools.  Ah, yes.  An overwhelming amount of things one could focus on even before challenge runs.  Not much for 'roleplay' though (character builds and the like).

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3983 posts

Mar 6, 2012

now I know if anyone follows the Tester 3 show, one of the contestants are going to be working on the next title from Santa Monica. It hasn't been reveal on what game though?

Now I am a big God of War fan since I preorder the Ultimate Edition and every game after the first one and plus I have the phone game!

E3 sucked balls last year because nothing was really revealed on Sony's side. If anything if there is a God of War 4 in the making than this E3 they will announce it!

At the moment I been playing Mass Effect 2 and waiting on my preorder of Mass Effect 3 to arrive in the mail today. Yet my question is why do God of War fans take information that is outdated and provides no evidence whatsoever in their claim?

Wouldn't the source that the game came from be substantial enough? I haven't heard anything from Santa Monica about God of War 4. HAVE YOU? Something to think

about before you spread rumors!

P.S Any Mass Effect 3 players out there looking for some online play send me invite. I will start off with the single player compaign but will mix it up by playing the mulitplayer! So send me a friends request if you play some Mass Effect 3!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5372 posts

Mar 6, 2012

>new project

We already know Barlog is helping with Tomb Raider, the studio got involved with the Last Guardian and they're working on Skyhawk.  Twisted Metal only just came out recently.  They like to collaborate with others to make games.  They don't seem to often internally deveople much of anything.  I do grant it has been sufficiently long enough that they could start on such a project.

>play Dating Sim 3

No thanks.  I'll stick to teaching people how to play GoW properly, bro.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
723 posts

Mar 25, 2012

ryaniscool47 wrote:

kb4983 wrote:

I'm actually a BIG fan of that storyline Olia! Unfortunately I forsee we will be playing as Kratos again. I'm sure they'll come up with some lame reason he survived...

Agreed.  Although the thought of playing God of War as any character OTHER than Kratos is even MORE unsettling to me!    I'm excited to see where they're going with this story... perhaps he'll start fighting Gods from OTHER mythologies?  lol

Photobucket

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Jaffe said that that's where he wanted to see the series go after GoW 1. At this point I'm not sure where else the series could go, if not prequels. As for Jaffe's vision, I thought that was absurd at first, but now that we've reached the end of the trilogy I can definitely picture that storyline.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes