I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Re: Shame on Santa Monica Studio and Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC

Apr 19, 2012

Correction it's TOOLgirlee but speaking of Tools how the heck are ya? Also, I have no superior last I checked and as for a mentor...I haven't met anyone capable of schooling me. As for my God of War game playing...it is awesome as ever, thank you for inquiring! Now back on topic, I'm surprised SSM hasn't fixed this issue by now. That sucks ruready511, maybe they will finally address this common problem before the release of Ascension *good luck*

Photobucket
Message 21 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Apr 19, 2012

w8ing4march wrote:

Ohhhh GODALAMode...I never realized just how much attention you spent to my posts, color, font, punctuation...and you still seem to have difficulty accepting I'm a chick..not that it surprises me since it's probably the closest you've ever come to one...but rest assured I'm 100% cutie pie girlieness...I just have a twisted sick side that LOVES violence and gore, you should try it sometime instead of buttons and keystrokes...you know be a man man! This forum holds a dear place in my heart and the other originals (StrenghtPower, QCVic, DBZGensta, Kratos276, Devilhunter_PS, Bearded Warrior, commanderlewis, MOAL, and any of the original 7 I've forgotten, the other original Goldens, and friends that made this forum so awesome are why I've come back...you on the other hand, well let's not get you running to the mommy mods tattling about ur hurt whittle feelwings on my first week back ok punkin....ALRIGHT WE'RE BACK B!TCHES...who wants to start a trivia thread? and Kratos276 I need that MP pic, commanderlewis: Love the artwork/wallpapers I've seen...awesome as usual! Some of these changes suck but imma look around...ooops forgot a smiley

funny I don't see my name in there? Seeing that one of my threads had all the God of War 3 developers posting in? I am sure you overlooked that thread? Let me point to it right herehttp://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4761

See I have been around just like the rest, I only come around when there is talk of an God of War game coming out! I think I posted my review in that thread too!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 22 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 19, 2012

I apologize for the slight...I left out a ton of people I'm sure bc it's been quite awhile since I haunted these halls. Thank you for the link and it's good to run into a fellow colored font Spartan ahahahaha! See ya around FreshRevenge

Photobucket
Message 23 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Apr 19, 2012

sure I be around. I just saw the trailer for the God of War Ascension a few days ago. I looks like a lot of blood. Yet I have no idea where it would be within all the cannon? I think they didn't have a good story angle from the end of God of War 3 since Kratos obliterated all of the Greek gods. I always thought Egyption Gods were fascinating. So who knows but I think having a new God of War game will be great, I am sure we will hear more at E3 this year!

Funny story about the red font. I actually change my colorless font when they change the God of War forums to the black and red motif!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 24 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Fresh: >not named

He doesn't love you as much as me.  To be expected.  I'm great.

Tool: >emoticon as a comma

*glove slap*

>Tools

>T

Why is this capitalized?

>no superior or mentor

>since last checked

You haven't checked yourself since you've been in my presence then.  Might want to see to that.

>your play

Casual tier.  You hardly know how to play.  I can help you with that.  Don't believe in yourself.  Believe in me, who believes in you.

>apologize

Shameful.

>spartan

I always disliked this sort of roleplay nonsense.

Message 25 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

May 4, 2012

Try to Restore your system.

Message 26 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes