Apr 24 2010
By: ShadownetOne Lombax Warrior 157 posts

New magic or glitch hmm??

5 replies 4 views Edited Apr 24, 2010

Well I was playing on chaos difficulty with dominus skin and I was in the cerberus and starys (not sure if thats how you spell their name) fight when I got smacked into the air by one of the starys and I did my magic in the air for the cestus and kratos pounded his fist down to the ground and arrows started coming down. It looked like a mixture of the cestus and chaos blades magic combined but the effects seemed like I just did the rage of sparta where the screen turns bluish it looked hot like it was an actual magic.

Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: New magic or glitch hmm??

Apr 25, 2010

Well I can confirm its not a glitch but a real move best place to do it is when fighting zues he hits you up into the air alot when he does make sure you have the cestus on and press R2 to do the magic kratos will hit the ground with a fist and arrows will come down and you have to hit O to make more arrows comeout.

Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Apr 26, 2010

Lol. This happens a lot. There was another thread about this. It's kind of a glitch........and a waste of mana.

Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Apr 26, 2010

actually its not a glitch the arrows look different then the army of sparda.

Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Apr 26, 2010

^It's a glitch.  For another variation, try it with the BoA turned on.  You'll get an invisible tornado.  It may have the modifier of Cestus as well.

Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Apr 27, 2010

ShadownetOne wrote:

actually its not a glitch the arrows look different then the army of sparda.

If it's called army of sparda then i'm Dante! Sorry Devilhunter_PS... I couldn't resist...

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes