Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 20 2012
By: w8ing4march I Only Post Everything 1217 posts
Accepted Solution

Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

27 replies 457 views Edited Feb 20, 2012

I'm just wondering if any of the original Goldens or fanatics of GOW3 pre-release are here...God of War will ALWAYS be my nearest and dearest no matter how many other awesome games come out so....what about you?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Feb 20, 2012

Well from a PS3 standpoint, my favourite games are:

1) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
3) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4) God of War III

It's in my top 5 basically and I adore the franchise as a whole. I enjoy Chains of Olympus, I like God of War 1, I love God of War 2, I looooove God of War Ghost of Sparta, I fkin LOVE God of War 3.

I want a GoW4 now!..

Message 2 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Feb 24, 2012

>purple font

Good God.  You're still at this nonsense?

>Goldens

"Just me baby.  Just me" - Ash

>or fanatics

Present and accounted for.  What can I do for you?  Instruction with handling a challenge run?  If you insist, I suppose it cannot be helped.

NOTE: Face it.  I'm the most dedicated of the lot of you by far.  Where you falter and shy away, I am constant.  Where the bulk of these 'golden' cases are just talkers, I'm a proper vet of the series.  One who is capable of truly helping other runners.  It's okay to show your adoration of me, tsundere-tan.

>GOW3

What about Gears, friend?

>GoW always nearest and dearest

Yet you've done next to nothing with it.  If I'm wrong, by all means correct me *hohoho*.

>what about me

I have done every run for every entry.  I've done damage testing, discovered and shared many tactics/exploits/glitches, assisted with speedruns, inspired and instructed runners, etc.  I'm GodModeGOD.  I'm here to help.  I'm here to stay.  Yourself?

Message 3 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Hey sweety been a loooong time huh? 2 years is it?

We had so great times here didn't we?

God of War 3 will always be in my heart as one of the greatest games i've ever played.

It is actually the first game that i entered a forum months before it's release to keep track of it's development and production, news and ect!

I had a blast visiting this forum on a 26-hour daily basis, with friends like you, Devilhunter_PS (i'm still in contact with him on PSN, Youtube, and facebook. He's from my country anyway), CommanderLewis, Bearded_Warrior, GodofwarGuru, DBZgansta and the others.

I never thought that i will visit the GOW forums ever again, but, here i am!

Number one for me is the MGS franchise. (I grew up with a bandana in my head and an airgun in my hand, knoching on the walls of my house)

Photobucket
Message 4 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Feb 24, 2012

What's the occassion that brings you lads back?

Message 5 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Yep, still up there for me. I don't think I've really played anything that comes close to taking the top spot since the last game lol.

Edit: Figure I will answer they WHY part as well, I've always been a into Greek Mythology. Mix that with a lot of voilence, blood, some awesome combat, and I'm hooked right away. I've played a lot of games but I can always go back to these ones and enjoy them.

18V Sig
Message 6 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Feb 24, 2012

The 1st God of War was ground breaking I put it up there with the likes of Mario 64.

Message 7 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Feb 27, 2012

ObsessedGeorge!!!!! What up darling...good times? GREAT TIMES...indeed 24/7 there right before the release...I wonder if 4 will be a March release to keep in tradition *we will have to see huh?! Metal Gear Solid?!..you and DBZ kill me with that shit...I have the big bertha MGS GUN METAL silver BUNDLE ps3 that came with MGS4 *longest cutscenes I have EVER had to endure) But God of War trumps all franchises imo...good to see ya

Photobucket
Message 8 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Feb 28, 2012

You lads ready for your final lessons? I do think the time is at hand.

Shall we start with a VH NUR?

Message 9 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 15, 2012

It's awesome to hear from all...well almost all *ahem* the old gang through private msg & posts...I'm not here as often as I would like but I enjoy thinking back on 2 years ago and all the antics that went down! Hope you all are well

Photobucket
Message 10 of 28 (457 Views)
0 Likes