Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2011
By: Devilhunter_PS I Only Post Everything 1336 posts

God of war psp collection

20 replies 2127 views Edited Jun 7, 2011

So,are you happy to show that you are a gow fan with every chance?well heres your next chance then.rumor has it that god of war:chains of olympus and god of war:ghost of sparta are comming to the ps3.just like the first gow collection it will be in hd and with better graphics

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1105/game110513a

its just a rumor for now,but well probably know since the release date is jully 7(for asia)

now thats great news for people that dont own the games,but i have sqeezed almost every single bit of replayability out of the games,and gos just came out in octomber,so i dont know if i should re buy them just for the trophies.i hope they can offer something more.

what do you think?

CONFIRMED !!! HERE IS THE  TRAILER

Message 12 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Re: God of war psp collection

May 15, 2011

Well the idea of the games on the PS3 would be outstanding but I don't think so. Ghost of Sparta just came out this last November. Now if they announced it at E3 as coming in the future than I would buy it. Plus this isn't official. Another thing is that I visited the Taiwan site and there is no such talk about God of War psp games coming to ps3. So either the site is just trying to get hits so they make money or its just bogus. If it was July that is too soon for a rumor don't you think? C'mon Devilhunter you are not that gullible are you?

Sorry I would of posted sooner but I couldn't. There was this psn outage that kept me from logging into the forums!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 15, 2011

FreshRevenge wrote:

Well the idea of the games on the PS3 would be outstanding but I don't think so. Ghost of Sparta just came out this last November. Now if they announced it at E3 as coming in the future than I would buy it. Plus this isn't official. Another thing is that I visited the Taiwan site and there is no such talk about God of War psp games coming to ps3. So either the site is just trying to get hits so they make money or its just bogus. If it was July that is too soon for a rumor don't you think? C'mon Devilhunter you are not that gullible are you?

Sorry I would of posted sooner but I couldn't. There was this psn outage that kept me from logging into the forums!

Photobucket

well its not the only site that talks about it.and with all that gow talk lately it wouldnt be impossible if this was what they were talking about and not some gow4(with multiplayer).but even if there is a new gow in the works,this would be a good way to make some extra cash.the psp is almost dead,they have a new gow in the works,so what better way to lure people into the rebirth of the franchise by having the entire series accessible from only 1 console

Message 2 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 17, 2011

I'd be somewhat amused if they re-released these entries.  At least then some of my peers could get to work with breaking the game.  We tend to thumb our noses at handhelds.  We're not Japanese.  This doesn't work to our way of doing things.  My tolerance for non-console releases is fairly high for this series (and none other).  I cannot say the same for them.

Message 3 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 19, 2011

i would really like to see ghost of sparta on the ps3.i always thought that it looked better than gow2 in terms of graphics.this is a chance to see if its true

Message 4 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 20, 2011

^You would be wrong.  Especially in the department that concerns the environment.

Message 5 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 22, 2011

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1169843p1.html

well,this prety much confirms it

i hope newer games will be remastered as well because i love dissidia:duodecim,but the controls have become quite ridiculous.with a little tweaks here and there doing things such as assists (and changing paragdims with lightning)will become easier and it will be a better game on the ps3

now for gow collection 2  im still not sure.maybe ill wait untill its price drops

Message 6 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

May 23, 2011

Devilhunter_PS wrote:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1169843p1.html

well,this prety much confirms it

i hope newer games will be remastered as well because i love dissidia:duodecim,but the controls have become quite ridiculous.with a little tweaks here and there doing things such as assists (and changing paragdims with lightning)will become easier and it will be a better game on the ps3

now for gow collection 2  im still not sure.maybe ill wait untill its price drops

Okay the light is shining brighter on this dark tale. Yet no where did I see an OFFICIAL STATEMENT that God of War was coming to PS3? I know they said the the top selling would be remastered for the PS3 but the only one that I saw was Monster Hunter.

Message 7 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 23, 2011

Dont be that way ,it was rumored first and seriously,would they let their top francise out of this ? monster hunter is the most popular thing on the psp,thats why its going first(even though im sure sony is going to have a line up announced at e3)

Message 8 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

May 23, 2011

what way? no I am excited to see it come, God of War is one of my favorite franchises. You know that! I rather hear concrete news that it is coming to PS3 than just assumming it's coming. I think I rather hear that a new God of War is coming. I mean there are so many directions that they can go with the series.

I think since if it does come to PS3 I think they should make it longer. Maybe add some extra levels with the games, like the ones they left out due to time restraints or space availability.

Message 9 of 21 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes