Highlighted
Jul 22 2011
By: pramod First Son 1 posts

God of War III Music Box Puzzle

7 replies 905 views Edited Jul 22, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arrRXlu4kq0

It is not that this level is difficult, however, not everyone is musician and have fingers of musician. God of War lovers, please input, how  much time you spent to complete this easy level. (not because you could not do it, because it is difficult to move finger on button quick enough)

It's annoying, it took me 2 hours

Message 1 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10995 posts

Re: God of War III Music Box Puzzle

Jul 23, 2011

It's not as much of a music puzzle as it is just another variation on a 'quick time' button event (the better you know the face buttons, the easier it is).  But you're right, it was rather annoying.  Took me a bit over an hour the first time I played through.  The only real trouble I had with it was the two-button combinations.

Message 2 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Aug 14, 2011

I don't like rythmn games and hated this puzzle.  Luckily, it was low level enough that my former familiarity with games using multiple button presses for moves (Tekken, SW:FU, etc.) allowed me to get a pass on a very low level puzzle of that variety.  Had they ramped it up with successive 'verses', I would have been furious.  Especially being that skipping it is still not something I'm able to do.

Message 3 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Aug 28, 2011

2 hours?!

I failed it 3 times, and finished it in 15 minutes. I can see how you probably got agrivated on the double button presses.

o
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
o

This is my new account. My old account handle is maddenglitch2 (madden glitch)

Message 4 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Sep 5, 2011

Personally throughout all the times i've played through this game, I havn't failed this minigame. I've played many games with these kind of situations at a much faster pace... This challenge just seemed slow and short.

Message 5 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Sep 7, 2011

That music puzzle only took me 20 minutes to pass as I had some problems with the two button presses but it is an epic game after that.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Message 6 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Sep 9, 2011

Your thumb should easily reach across both buttons

Message 7 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2011

Is there anyway i can get past this music box puzzle? This music box puzzle is just way too hard to play.

Message 8 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes