First Son
13 posts

Re: God of War III DLC on PSN Store?

Mar 21, 2010

Whether or not you like it, at the current rate for DLC $20 of that $40 were for a plastic box and an artbook.

Message 31 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

God of War III DLC on PSN Store? - F@#$% Yeah!!

Mar 24, 2010

My fellow spartans, I think every fan have a right to have this DLC, we must remember WE are not only from America, WE are not making money for games (Usually we have some other expensives as well like family), WE are not be able to get it at the right time or it was already sold out, all of us WE are not have access to either GameStop, 7-11 or something related to the Ultimate Edition, just think about it in that kind of situation and thouse they have now the UE, what if they could not get it? (and no because the lack of money exactly). For me the box its awesome, a collectable as well the art book, for a true spartan fan what could be the price of this? $20? $40? More?, think about it.

Anyway, I think all the DLC SHOULD be available from the PSN Store, that's my point of view.

PS.: I actually own a Standard Edition and a Ultimate Edition...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mis estimados espartanos, creo que cada fan tiene derecho de tener este contenido descargable (DLC), debemos recordar que no TODOS estamos o vivimos en America, no TODOS ganamos dinero solo para juegos (Usualmente tenemos algunos gastos como la familia), no TODOS pudimos conseguirlo a tiempo o estaba agotado, no TODOS tenemos acceso a un GameStop, 7-11 o algo relacionado con la Ultimate Edition, solamente piensen en esa clase de situacion y aquellos que tienen la UE, que pasaria si no hubiesen logrado tenerla? (y no por la falta de dinero exactamente). Para mi la caja es increible, y algo coleccionable asi como el libro de arte, para un verdadero fan espartano cualseria el precio de esto? $20 US? $40 US? Mas?, piensenlo.

De cualquier manera, yo pienso que el DLC DEBERIA estar disponible atravez de la tienda PSN, ese es mi punto de vista.

PD.: De hecho tengo la version Estandar y la Ultimate Edition

Message 32 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
92 posts

Re: God of War III DLC on PSN Store? - F@#$% Yeah!!

Mar 24, 2010

i hope they make all dlc free-EA style

Message 33 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Mar 24, 2010

I think the Dominus skin should be handled similarly to the Gigawatt Blades from InFamous.

Should it never again be available from PSN?  No, it should eventually be available to everyone.

How long should everyone else have to wait?  In my opinion, the same length of time from the earliest possible date to pre-order in 2009 through March 16, 2010.

You can cry like a baby and call this a lesser form of greed but there is such a thing as the time value of money:  For every day the earliest customers had this pre-ordered, I think they should be entitled to a parallel day of exclusivity (with the exception of 7-11's Morpheus and the redemption voucher even confirms this).

Why is making everyone else wait not greedy?  Because Dominus was marketed as a "premium" skin.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/premium --> "a sum over and above a regular price paid chiefly as an inducement or incentive"

If you didn't pre-order UE, then you got what you paid for.  You're at the mercy of the time value of the skin.  But I think it'd be stupid to make the skin forever out of reach - only until the inducement has worn out or depreciated.

Message 34 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 24, 2010

I wouldn't count on getting the UE DLC if you didnt' buy it. I have a feeling it won't be up as DLC in the same way the extra maps on the Batman: Arkham Asylum collector's edition aren't available as DLC.

Message 35 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
409 posts

Mar 24, 2010

keep the UE skins etc etc. i don't care. i WANT my gamestop preorder skin. i feel as if "i" got ripped off, as someone mentioned. not so much as a word on wether it was even in the case in the 1st place till i found out when i got home. no leaflet or anything inside the case.

now THAT'S a rip!

Message 36 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Smoove187 wrote:

nah.. they all  should be in the Playstation Store, so that everyone has a chance to get the skins. ya'll just want the skin everyone has, but nobody can get the Dominus skin? selfish'ness. not everyone could get the Ultimate Edition, plus not only that, the UE was already sold out for a good long time before people could even get a copy.

and no it shouldn't be the equal price. coughin that much money for a skin? yeah right. if they're goin to put all the skins in the store, they each should be around $1.99 each or something.

i get your point but the thing is i forked over 40$+ for the exclusive stuff then they put it on the ps store and the them for 5$ each. it dosen't seem fair for me having to pay more they should just leave the dominious skin and the challenges of exile exclusive, and no i'm not selfish

sig 7
Message 37 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 24, 2010

we all got ripped off with the Ultimate Edition.. skins are taking forever.. GOW  and GOW 2 soundtrack are not complete and in my case I can't download the documentary...

I don't care anymore if all the content for the ultimte edition goes to PSN Store.

the only way I see I'll be able to get the documentary will be  PS Store, IF someday is available.

Message 38 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 26, 2010

WhiteZombie2010 wrote:

Does anyone know when  and if the downloadable content that comes with the Ultimate editions be on the Playstation Store for sale so others can download it that just have the game?

Only the Documentary is downloadable from the PSN for $ 6.99

I don't know if any of the skins or soundtracks comes available? Anybody else know this?

Message 39 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1832 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Umm don't be mad cuz you chumps forked out the extra money for DLC...U forked out the money to get the stuff exclusive BEFORE everyone...Not to get it...When it's put on PSN for $1.99 a skin I hope you all cry ME? who really cares about the skins...Seriously?? Only a nerd who lives in their moms basement would be crying about how they paid $40 extra and no one deserves them...

Signature removed by admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 40 of 53 (3 Views)
0 Likes