Mar 19 2010
By: WhiteZombie2010 Monster Hunter 40 posts

God of War III DLC on PSN Store?

52 replies 312 views Edited Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone know when  and if the downloadable content that comes with the Ultimate editions be on the Playstation Store for sale so others can download it that just have the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: God of War III DLC on PSN Store?

Mar 19, 2010

well you can pay around $50 to get it from somebody on eBay.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 19, 2010

I dont think they should put the UE DLC on for the public.  I had to pay 40 dollars for that stuff and I dont think that anybody that wants it should be able to get it.  I do however hope that they put the pre-order skins on for download, because I have all but one and I would like to complete my collection.

I bring the destruction of Olympus!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Wow thats pretty narrowminded ICON. u say no one should get the UE stuff at all that didnt get the UE, but then u say u want wat u dont have. sounds to me like ur just a selfish whiny bi.tch

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 19, 2010

jcris87 wrote:

Wow thats pretty narrowminded ICON. u say no one should get the UE stuff at all that didnt get the UE, but then u say u want wat u dont have. sounds to me like ur just a selfish whiny bi.tch

The UE stuff was 40 dollars extra!!!  Almost everyone has at least two if not all of the skins.  Its not my fault that you guys didn't feel like forking over the extra money for the extra content.  If they put the Dominus skin and Challenge of Exile on PSN then it should at least be equal price. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Mar 19, 2010

I agree with ICON the Dominus skin and the challenge of exile should stay exclusive to all of us that bought the UE as for the Preorder skins I would also like to see them eventually released for free on the PSN since they were technicly free with preorder so everyone had a chance to atleast grab one extra skin.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 19, 2010
Thank you necro. 
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 19, 2010

nah.. they all  should be in the Playstation Store, so that everyone has a chance to get the skins. ya'll just want the skin everyone has, but nobody can get the Dominus skin? selfish'ness. not everyone could get the Ultimate Edition, plus not only that, the UE was already sold out for a good long time before people could even get a copy.

and no it shouldn't be the equal price. coughin that much money for a skin? yeah right. if they're goin to put all the skins in the store, they each should be around $1.99 each or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 19, 2010

That's funny, not much of a gamer if you think you can get Limited Edition DLC when you didnt buy the UE.

That's why you get the UE, it defeats the purpose of buying into somthing that you'll be able to get later.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Mar 19, 2010

I agree. I will feel completely ripped off and scammed if the UE "EXCLUSIVE" DLC is put up on the PSN for everyone. That's why people buy limited edition things in the first place. Do you really think anyone cared at all about the dumb plastic box the UE came in? No... they bought the US for the "EXCLUSIVE" content the dumb box contained.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes