Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: God of War III DLC on PSN Store?

Mar 26, 2010

Careful what you say there, Weezy: you don't want to incite a flame war now.

I got lucky-- my friends gave me their spare codes (because they're kickass that way).  All I'm waiting for is my Phantom of Chaos skin which supposedly shows up sometime today.  I can wait; my patience has been finely honed over the years.

If the God of War III skins follow the inFAMOUS route, do what Sucker Punch did and make it free, that's all (yes, the return of the Gigawatt Blades are free).

Message 41 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 27, 2010
Message 42 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 27, 2010

I doubt that they wanna make some more moola

Message 43 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2010

Guys there are people who CAN'T get the ultimate edition that is why people want the skins on psn store because not everyone had a equal chance to buy the ultimate edition.I  am one of those people and sick of having fear kratos for the only other costume.So if they do allow it on psn store that will help me instead of having to buy a whole new game for only ONE skin.

Message 44 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Apr 5, 2010

To all the people arguing over the dlc skins being put on the store is unfair to them, you buy a collector's edition for the physical stuff like the pandora's box thing and artbook etc. not for digital stuff. I have the Uncharted 2 fortune hunter edition and trust me that phurba dagger replica and artbook with autographs from naughty dog is the most valuable part. Same with the Ultimate edition. So be happy you got the collectibles like the box and stuff at least.

Message 45 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Apr 5, 2010

the UE DLC should be on the psn store. You guys who got the UE say its not fair but did you really pay 40 bucks for a skin and a challenge? I dont think so. You wanted the box and art book. Someone said if they put it in the psn store it should be 40 lol your slow. Not everyone is flying to the store to preorder when a game is announced so it should be DLC. You want the preorder skins but dont want the ppl to have what you have is really selfish and childish. Seriously grow up its a video game.

Message 46 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 5, 2010

this is 100% correct they will release the DLC stuff at some point so they can make it fair.....and make more money at the same time and for all you complaining about how the UE skins and arena and music should be exclusive i think thats flat out sad i mean really? cant you be happy you got the box and the art work? thats the real limited edition stuff the box and some art work

Message 47 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 5, 2010
The box and art book arent that great.  The box is only big enough to fit the game in.  The art book is smaller than the game case (my Halo Wars CE graphic novel is bigger and it is tiny!!!)  I'm tired of all you people making accounts on here and calling us selfish just because you were too lazy to preorder from somewhere besides your local Gamestop, or because youre too cheap to preorder the UE; if you were a true fan of the series you would have found a way.  I did not, I repeat DID NOT, buy the UE for Pandoras Box and Art Book.  My 40 dollars extra that was spent was purely for the Dominus skin and Challenges of Exile.  If it will shut you idiots up then I dont care if they put it on PSN.  But they had better charge at least 20 dollars, because that is a fair price after taking out the box and art book.  All you people making accounts just to complain about this or the ending of the game GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bring the destruction of Olympus!!!!
Message 48 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2010

I feel the exact same way.

Message 49 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 7, 2010

I think they should put new skins on the PSN, ones not included in the Pre-orders.  

Compromise.

Those that bought the UE get to keep their exclusives, and those that didn't get skins to use other than Fear Kratos.  

Message 50 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes