Highlighted
Dec 09 2009
By: alb_ert First Son 5 posts

God of War 3 possible bonus

4 replies 17 views Edited Dec 9, 2009

Who watch  the movie "deleted levels" in God of War II and thought: "hey does levels look great to play I wished the production team would at least put them as an additional bonus?

I know there's many of you that just saw the Atlantis level and just were pissed off for being deleted. So here's a call to the GoWIII crew to please make an effort to try and make a bonus for the upcoming game for us to play those sweet n' great deleted levels. Also if it isn't much to ask I would like the cuteness to reflect Kratos with any bonus costume y'all have in mind for this legendary end to this great franchise. To all GoW crew: you did a great job...

Message 1 of 5 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Re: God of War 3 possible bonus

Dec 9, 2009

I'd love to see Atlantis used as a level in GoW3. it  would be a cool setting for the potential Poseidan boss battle

Message 2 of 5 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Dec 9, 2009

alb_ert wrote:

Who watch  the movie "deleted levels" in God of War II and thought: "hey does levels look great to play I wished the production team would at least put them as an additional bonus?

I know there's many of you that just saw the Atlantis level and just were pissed off for being deleted. So here's a call to the GoWIII crew to please make an effort to try and make a bonus for the upcoming game for us to play those sweet n' great deleted levels. Also if it isn't much to ask I would like the cuteness to reflect Kratos with any bonus costume y'all have in mind for this legendary end to this great franchise. To all GoW crew: you did a great job...

There has been confimation of some deleted/graveyard content being put in GOW III. The Dominus outfit (DLC) is one. Another is the Icarus Boots. With Kratos fighting the gods (one possibly being Posideon) I would like to see a Atlantis or a Posideon related level in GOW III.

as far as Kratos cuteness.............well something for every type of gamer right?..........

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 9, 2009

M-O-A-L wrote:

I'd love to see Atlantis used as a level in GoW3. it  would be a cool setting for the potential Poseidan boss battle

That's what I'm hoping for too. I'd also like to see the beach scene find it's way back. It'd be cool to see the blood from his foes mix with the waves as they crash on the shore.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 10, 2009
sry guys i didn't mean "cuteness" i ment cutscenes
Message 5 of 5 (17 Views)
0 Likes