Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: God Of War Ultimate Trilogy Edition Announced

Dec 21, 2009

GuitarIpod93 wrote:

so wait? is the "ultimate-edition (I mean the one WITHOUT the collection) coming to EU, I don't wanna buy it twice... I mean the COLLECTION

The Ultimate Edition is for US only. The Ultimate Trilogy Edition is for Europe and Australia. So no the Ultimate Edition isnt coming to europe unless you import it somehow.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 21 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 21, 2009

I might be getting the God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition and I hope the whole thing will be £80, otherwise it is not worth it and I therefore, won't be purchasing it.

Breakdown of prices:

God of War III £40 (This is the normal price for PS3 games)

God of War I & II £20

Extras £20

The prices for the GOW I / II seem accurate and the price for the GOW III is correct which totals to £60. I wouldn't pay £40 for the extras (totalling £100).

How much would you guys pay for the extras?

4 Kratos Character skins (downloaded via code on paper)

Combat Arena (downloaded via code on paper)

God of War Documentary (downloaded via code on paper)

GOW Trilogy Soundtrack - normal album costs about £6.00

GOW Heavy Metal track - normal songs costs about 0.99p

Artbook - £3.00-4.00

Postcards - £0.50p each 

Pandora's Box - ???  

Message 22 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 21, 2009

WillW007 wrote:

I might be getting the God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition and I hope the whole thing will be £80, otherwise it is not worth it and I therefore, won't be purchasing it.

Breakdown of prices:

God of War III £40 (This is the normal price for PS3 games)

God of War I & II £20

Extras £20

The prices for the GOW I / II seem accurate and the price for the GOW III is correct which totals to £60. I wouldn't pay £40 for the extras (totalling £100).

How much would you guys pay for the extras?

4 Kratos Character skins (downloaded via code on paper)

Combat Arena (downloaded via code on paper)

God of War Documentary (downloaded via code on paper)

GOW Trilogy Soundtrack - normal album costs about £6.00

GOW Heavy Metal track - normal songs costs about 0.99p

Artbook - £3.00-4.00

Postcards - £0.50p each 

Pandora's Box - ???  

I was checking on ebay how much it costs to buy already imported GOW: collection and it was almost £40... i was thinking that thats a huuuge bump on us compared to the pricing in US which is only like £20 if you convert it.... but like you said i hope aswell it will be no more than £80- £90 because if its like £100 i would have to sleep on it and do some serious thinking. Anything more than £100 then they can kiss my a$$

heres what i think:

GOW3: £39.99 (...normal)

GOWC:£29.99 (hopefully no more)

GOW soundtracks: £9.99 (for both cd's)

GOW downloadable content meaning behind the scenes, character skins and challenges: £15.99 (okay theres quite alot to offer here)

GOW artbook and postcard: £4.99

that would round of to £100.95 to be exact...... oyoyoyoyooy  (slaps hand on forhead).... very hard decision to make. ...very hard.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 23 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 21, 2009

Question please, I keep seein information that Ultimate Edition or Trilogy Edition will be having 7 challenges, does this mean that u have to buy the ultimate or trilogy to get the challenges or can u just get the one CD and still have challenges.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 21, 2009

blac3101 wrote:

Question please, I keep seein information that Ultimate Edition or Trilogy Edition will be having 7 challenges, does this mean that u have to buy the ultimate or trilogy to get the challenges or can u just get the one CD and still have challenges.

i think you have to buy the Ultimate or Trilogy editions to get access to the 7 challenge rooms. you cannot do it without it. Unless SSM decide to release it as D/L content later on, which is probably what they will do.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 25 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 21, 2009

Thanks dbzgengsta. I wonder why they doin it like that this time, seems a little like they tryin to really make a profit, can't blame them though, they have a damn good one on there hands right now.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 22, 2009

What do you mean it's already released in Europe? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT AMERICANS DON'T GET EVERY SINGLE ADVANTAGE! OR! Did you import it?

And how much will this game be RRP? £99.99? Because I'm without a doubt getting God of War Collection and God of War III but if there is a big price difference between getting both and getting this I won't get this but if there is small difference I will get it. I was going to get MW2 and COD Classic but for an extra £2 I got MW2 Hardened Edition (I get confused between the different versions but I mean the one WITHOUT the NVG's). Because God of War III is retailing at £39.99 and God of War Collection will probably retail at £29.99 so I probably won't spend more than about £85.

Message 27 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 22, 2009

,nutbear96 wrote:

What do you mean it's already released in Europe? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT AMERICANS DON'T GET EVERY SINGLE ADVANTAGE! OR! Did you import it?

And how much will this game be RRP? £99.99? Because I'm without a doubt getting God of War Collection and God of War III but if there is a big price difference between getting both and getting this I won't get this but if there is small difference I will get it. I was going to get MW2 and COD Classic but for an extra £2 I got MW2 Hardened Edition (I get confused between the different versions but I mean the one WITHOUT the NVG's). Because God of War III is retailing at £39.99 and God of War Collection will probably retail at £29.99 so I probably won't spend more than about £85.

yeah same, if the trilogy edition is £99.99 then id have to sleep on it, if its more than that then they can kiss my a$$.

you know it costs $100 in the US and i checked how much that is in £British pound, its only £60!...... £60!!! thats it! one thing is for sure though, we europeans are gonna get bumped wether we like it or not.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 28 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1190 posts

Dec 27, 2009

dbzgengsta wrote:

GuitarIpod93 wrote:

so wait? is the "ultimate-edition (I mean the one WITHOUT the collection) coming to EU, I don't wanna buy it twice... I mean the COLLECTION

The Ultimate Edition is for US only. The Ultimate Trilogy Edition is for Europe and Australia. So no the Ultimate Edition isnt coming to europe unless you import it somehow.

the Ultimate Edition is not US only. i'm from Canada and i pre-ordered it

Message 29 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Dec 28, 2009

Pre-orderd in full!

Can't wait for this bad boy to get here!

I can see it now, Pandora's Box holding Potatoe Chips and a couple cold Mountain Dews!

lol, just kidding! Or am I?

Message 30 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes