Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2010
By: TaMpA_bLaCk Lombax Warrior 204 posts

GOD OF WAR 3 SEX SCENE MINI GAME QTE IS BROKE...

17 replies 1764 views Edited Mar 19, 2010
The 2nd time you come into Aphrodite chambers (after Chronos fight), I went to have sex with her & the L3 button side to side (after around in circles) won't work. No it's not my L3 button. The first time in her chambers I completed the sex scene 3 times with no fail. I went back to make sure. Yep no problems, worked fine & first try but the 2nd time in there it won't work. I have tried like 20 times in row & it fails on the same point each time. WTH? Anyone else having problems? This sux!!! They need to patch this.
Message 1 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: GOD OF WAR 3 SEX SCENE MINI GAME QTE IS BROKE...

Mar 19, 2010

I don't think it's a problem, because the same thing happened to me, but I think I figured it out.  Not sure about you, but I am right handed, so when I see those L3 movement icons, I always rotate the L3 in a clockwise fashion.  But if you notice, the L3 prompt is telling you to rotate COUNTER clockwise.  take a look - you'll see.  I changed to COUNTER clockwise, and it worked.  Now I don't remember if it was the same the first time through or no.  I would say it was NOT the same, because the button prompts after this were a bit different as well.  Hope that works for ya!

Message 2 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 19, 2010

this is true. it happens to me also. its not the part telling you to rotate, its the one after telling you to move back and forth. this same problem happens to me also

Message 3 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Try harder....maybe you aren't man enough. I've had no problems and have 3x played the whole story (normal,titan, and chaos modes)

Message 4 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Mar 19, 2010

happened to me to

Message 5 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Mar 19, 2010

you just cant handle her....LOL   so instead of wiggling it in circles (or I think it looks like its goin left and right), just wiggle it up and down

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 6 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Are you THAT horny to have to play that mini-game 10 times?

Photobucket

Message 7 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Mar 20, 2010

The poster was right. It's not the spinnning of the l3 its the side to side that don't work well on the 2nd trip into Aphrodites chambers. Other than that hicup the game was flawless for me. I'm not horny but I want my game to work right. lol I finally got it to work after like 30 tries. I switched to my left & hand & it worked but it is def bugged. The first time through I can do over & over with right hand at the same point first try.

Message 8 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 22, 2010

I've got another problem. My L3 works good but in sex scene after Kronos fight when Karatos is making love with Aphrodite and the camera is on those two girls, actually one. I can see only one girl and second is invisible but I can hear her voice. Some bug or what? I hope there will be patch or sth.

Message 9 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 23, 2010

KnightyLucas wrote:

I've got another problem. My L3 works good but in sex scene after Kronos fight when Karatos is making love with Aphrodite and the camera is on those two girls, actually one. I can see only one girl and second is invisible but I can hear her voice. Some bug or what? I hope there will be patch or sth.

Well, I have played this the second time and everything was ok! I see both girls..  I do not think that it is a problem with the game itself, I just think that the older PS3's do not play the game that well.. Keeps freezing, Glitches etc..

Seems that way with the the errors I read about.. Seems to be on older systems!

Message 10 of 18 (1,764 Views)
0 Likes