Apr 05 2012
By: LORDgamer_007_ First Son 13 posts

GOD OF WAR 3 ENDING GLITCH

2 replies 533 views Edited Apr 5, 2012

I just discovered a glitch in the God of War 3 ending. Every since I have been fighting Zeus, there have been alot of freezing and scene skipping in my game from beginning to the end where you finally kill Zeus. When I killed Zeus the voice sound goes out during the conversation with Athena. All I here is a worldwind sound and all I see is Kratos talking to Athena but, no voices. When Kratos stabbs himself with the sword, I don't get an ending. Instead I'm stuck on this mountain and all I can do is run around in circles. This also happens in the second copy of God Of War 3 I just bought. WTF is going on with my games. Does this Glitch has something to do with me not collecting all items before fighting Zeus of will this happen no matter how I finish the game? Someone please help me or tell me what is going on.

Message 1 of 3 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Re: GOD OF WAR 3 ENDING GLITCH

Apr 6, 2012

Never heard of it.  Check your disc.  That's all that can be offered on this matter.

Message 2 of 3 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: GOD OF WAR 3 ENDING GLITCH

Apr 14, 2012

You're not the only one who's been experiencing glitches. Lots of people have without a word from SSM.

Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)
0 Likes