Apr 22 2010
By: SWEETGAMES Wastelander 771 posts

Flame of Olympus Origins?

6 replies 17 views Edited Apr 22, 2010

Hey guys, I've got another question.  Does anyone in GoW3 ever go into any detail as to how the Flame of Olympus was created?  I know that none of the Gods could have created it because it contains more than the power of a God, so how did it come into being?  Thanks for any replies you guys give me.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - SWEETGAMES
Message 1 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: Flame of Olympus Origins?

Apr 23, 2010

It's probably been there before everything started or maybe it was the combined power of all the gods or the strongest power of zeus himself.

Message 2 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Flame of Olympus Was created by Daedalus Using the Fires of Hades. Read The Notebook Entrys od Daedalus it will explain.

http://forums.godofwar.com/t5/God-of-War-III-Discussion/Letters-in-Hades-Poseidons-Letters-amp-Daeda...

Message 3 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 30, 2010

i got a nother question about gow seires why in all gow games kratos always gose to hell and in each game hell looked diffrent in all other games dousent make sence!!!!!!!!! im confuced

Message 4 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 30, 2010

Hades is a vast place just like the pits of Tartarus. Think about it this way, everytime he went to hades he got closer to the center. It just took three tries.

The surface of the sea remains the same, but underneath the currents are changing.
Message 5 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

May 1, 2010

Well that....kinda....and the fact that each game is different. Different designs that fit each game. You wouldn't want to play the same Hades level every game. The designers are different for each game, and the ones that did stay on the team make different looks for every game so each game is unique and has it's own feel and artistic look. Aside from that, Hades is very big. It's highly doubtful that he would be fall into the same place more than once.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
771 posts

May 6, 2010

@m3cHz95:

I don't think that's right, because if that were so then that would mean that the Flame of Olympus was created to contain Pandora.  Which isn't true, because Hephaestus used it to create Pandora's Box (and Pandora) long before Zeus commissioned Daedalus to build the Labyrinth.  What I think he was talking about there was the things you put the Wind of Boreas (or whatever its called) into in order to make the cubes of the Labyrinth move.

But thanks for replying anyway.  Anyone else got any other theories?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - SWEETGAMES
Message 7 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes